Predator Vest

mossyoak92

I remember a year or two ago, Randy Anderson had a predator hunting vest in either Cabela's or Bass Pro. Has anyone tried these or know where I could find them?

I looked at one,but if you have a gander mountain near you Id look there. Or online maybe. I got a Gander Mountain Turkey vest that has a pad that hangs from the back, a big back pocket that I put my Foxpro in, and something around 10-15 pockets!I love it.It also has a pad for your neck or upper back if you sit against a tree. Got it for 50 bucks.

https://shop.primos.com/pc-935-87-randy-anderson-signature-predator-vest.aspx
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif
Here it is on Primos.com.
Ben

I wear mine everytime I go predator hunting.
IMG_0247.jpg

Crows too.
IMG_0292.jpg

I like the fact that it has two long pouches on the back so you can carry one or two sets of shooting sticks or like i do one set and a bottle of water.It has more pockets than I can fill up.Mine is in its 4th season and is holding up well.

Originally Posted By: venaticI wear mine everytime I go predator hunting.
IMG_0247.jpg

Crows too.
IMG_0292.jpg

I like the fact that it has two long pouches on the back so you can carry one or two sets of shooting sticks or like i do one set and a bottle of water.It has more pockets than I can fill up.Mine is in its 4th season and is holding up well.

Are these sized pretty normally? If you wear a large should you order a large or an XL?

Thanks for the input!

Mine is a size Large and is plenty big for me to wear over heavier clothes so yes you can order a Large and it will be plenty big enough.

I bought a turkey vest from Natgear and it is perfect for predator hunting. Lots of pockets inside and out.

I have not seen a Turkey Vest that has right and left tubes for your shooting sticks and I keep a mini camera tripod in my second tube.... also now that I think about it the Predator Vest works pretty good as a turkey hunting vest if need be.
cool.gif

I have had one two years and wear it all the time. I am not a big guy and got mine very cheep at a hole in the wall hunting store because all he had were x-tra larges left. yea it is big on me but does not hinder in any way, I would still get one and not worry if it is a little too big. Had to sew a button or two back on. But like I said I wear it quite a bit, so obviously I like it.

I picked mine up at BassPro and use it all the time too. The drop down pad replaced the fanny pad that used to hang off my belt. Once in awhile I still take a camo chair to sit on to see over the brush adn grass.

Originally Posted By: TenaciousI picked mine up at BassPro and use it all the time too. The drop down pad replaced the fanny pad that used to hang off my belt. Once in awhile I still take a camo chair to sit on to see over the brush adn grass.

Drop down pad on a turkey vest or the predator vest?

Thanks!

The Natgear turkey vest has a drop down pad and besides having lots of pockets it has a pouch in the back for carrying a turkey which I use to put in my Foxpro, decoy, or whatever else I need.

MO92....i've had a randy anderson primos vest for 3yrs now...i was leary of it at first especially when the tiny coiled zipper failed (they need to make it heftier)...i just stuff my hankerchief in it now.
but i do like it....the 4 pockets are handy and roomy....there's a handily located rectangular shaped pocket that uses a magnetic closing that a gps can fit in (though i use my droid fon with google earth)....located in the LH upper chest area.
but what i really like is that it covers my black cabelas insulated vest so i dont have to remove my M2D pullover shirt when temps rise ( i know vests come camo'd but this vest has memories).
i would buy one that would fit over your bulkiest hunting jacket.

Back