can you identify this cat???

cawilson82

a friend got this on his trail cam. [img:center]
10101018001.jpg
[/img]

Kinda looks like one of the strays we have running around our shop. How high is the camera off the ground? Its kinda hard to tell how big something is without having something to compare it to size wize?

Originally Posted By: yoopermanThe only way that could be a bobcat is if someone named it Bob
Ha I busted out laughing when I read that

Originally Posted By: Ultimate PredatorLooks like a bobcat to me. Could be wrong, but it looks like I can see a white stripe behind his ear which is pretty typical for a bobcat.

What the??????????????????? Good thing we can't see your face while making that statement, Cause I know you can't keep a straight face and say that!

BTW, It isn't my cat if you are looking for the owner. I shot mine when it got into the chickenhouse.

Why does the picture have windows' magnifying glass in the lower right quadrant of the picture?

BTW the picture is too out of focus to tell, almost like an optical illusion first its a bobcat then it's a house cat depending on where you focus.

Originally Posted By: mt boyPlus I have never seen a solid color bobcat.Just my 2 cents

Me neither but there are some photos of a black bobcat on the 'net with reasonably good documentation.

Wait a sec'... here we go:

Black Bob

I think that's a house cat in the photo, though.

Back