What happens in Nevada, should stay in Nevada.

hey guys

i sure hope marshal and i can get down there this winter on one of your hunts. we sure had a blast this summer. looks like the camera was used plenty this trip too.

jimmy

who is the fat guy laying under that truck, lol godd time it was good to see all you guys hopfully ill get to get out with you next time. take care.

Wow i finially made it on the site lol. I Hope jimmy and i can get down there to see what some wannabe bobcat dogs can do, Especially if there is snow. They have never seen a mustang so why should i keep them out on having fun too lol. Hmm maybe i will have jimmy drive down a spare pickup for parts lol. Glad to be on the site and hello to all the dawgers out there. Take care

Marshall

You should see Joe Dirt in person, amazing specimen. I couldn't believe Devin would let him run will all the other not so attractive dogs. It was hard to keep focused on hunting with Joe Dirt around.

Oh no, dont start tellin Devin how great Joe Dirt is.....he freakin dragged me out of the tent one morning like something was important and when we started heading to the dogs i figured what was commin....

Look at Joe Dit, isn't he handsome? Yeah Devin, really handsome...lol

Thats all he can talk about.

take care, jason

Bull, you need to realize "everything" is for sale, just a matter of who wants the dog more, "buyer, or seller".
I like Joe Dirt,not to metion he's better looking than Devin.Hahaha!!!

You know the thing about Joe Dirt is that he knows he is such a good looking dog and thinks he needs to be in all the pictures.lol

2hmkg74.jpg

Joe Dirt @ 5 weels old. Even in his young days he was posin...Can't remember but i think you could have bought him for $150.00 or $200.00 back then.
DSCN3635.jpg

Here are a few pics from that litter...have a few of them around even now.
DSCN3653.jpg

DSCN3648.jpg

DSCN3639.jpg

DSCN3637.jpg

I know you said you didn't get any Lions, but did you run any? Did you see any?

Great photo post!! Itching for some filler stories though!!!

Sorry Steve, They put up a high fence inbetween Idaho and Nevada to keep the deer off the highway. They had not figured out how to get thru them. In the 6 days we were there, we didn't see one deer. And we all know that No Deer means No Lion. They have since moved in the area we were in and hope to get back out there in November and hope to get you some better pictures.

Back