What a Crock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hm1996

Staff member

Link to article

First the Mexican president blames the US for supplying all the weapons used by the gangs in Mexico, now this! By the way, someone tell me what spoorting goods stores sell rocket launchers, grenades etc. that are being used daily right across the river.

Mexico Mayors "Blame America First"

Friday, October 01, 2010

Well, just when you think you have heard just about everything, Fox News reports that "A coalition of Mexican mayors has asked the United States to stop deporting illegal immigrants who have been convicted of serious crimes in the U.S. to Mexican border cities, saying the deportations are contributing to Mexican border violence."

Apparently, the mayor of Juarez -- the world's most murder-plagued city, across the border from low-crime El Paso where Americans are able to buy and carry guns for protection -- said "that of the 80,000 people deported to Juarez in the past three years, 28,000 had U.S. criminal records -- including 7,000 convicted rapists and 2,000 convicted murderers."

This, on the heels of a CNN story noting that Mexico's foreign minister, Patricia Espinosa, has claimed that violence in the United States is not related to illegal Mexican immigrants, but that Mexico's violence is caused by guns smuggled into Mexico from the United States.

Predisposed to spinning the news in favor of gun control, CNN attempted to bolster Espinosa's claim by quoting a former Carter Administration staffer to the effect that, as CNN put it, "more than 90 percent of weapons in Mexico come from the United States."

Copyright 2010, National Rifle Association of America, Institute for Legislative Action.
This may be reproduced. It may not be reproduced for commercial purposes.
11250 Waples Mill Road, Fairfax, VA 22030 800-392-8683
Contact Us | Privacy & Security Policy

Regards,
hm

Of course they blame us.

Nothing is THEIR fault. Wouldn't have anything to do with the corruption there keeping them a third world country...

Their "people", THEIR PROBLEM!

As far as I am concerned if they don't want them running around loose in their country, lock them up. Forever.

Their "people", THEIR PROBLEM!

As far as I am concerned if they don't want them running around loose in their country, lock them up. Forever.

Quote:predisposed to spinning the news in favor of gun control, CNN attempted to bolster Espinosa's claim by quoting a former Carter Administration staffer to the effect that, as CNN put it, "more than 90 percent of weapons in Mexico come from the United States."
That statement and figure has already been proven false...Not even 90% of the weapons recovered came from the U.S., much less 90% of those 'in country'....Most of the auto weapons are imported from other third world countries....

Originally Posted By: OldTurtleQuote:predisposed to spinning the news in favor of gun control, CNN attempted to bolster Espinosa's claim by quoting a former Carter Administration staffer to the effect that, as CNN put it, "more than 90 percent of weapons in Mexico come from the United States."
That statement and figure has already been proven false...Not even 90% of the weapons recovered came from the U.S., much less 90% of those 'in country'....Most of the auto weapons are imported from other third world countries....

Absolutely!

Quote:Fox News:
There's just one problem with the 90 percent "statistic" and it's a big one:

It's just not true.

In fact, it's not even close. The fact is, only 17 percent of guns found at Mexican crime scenes have been traced to the U.S.
What's true, an ATF spokeswoman told FOXNews.com, in a clarification of the statistic used by her own agency's assistant director, "is that over 90 percent of the traced firearms originate from the U.S."

But a large percentage of the guns recovered in Mexico do not get sent back to the U.S. for tracing, because it is obvious from their markings that they do not come from the U.S.

Full Fox news article here:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/04/02/myth-percent-small-fraction-guns-mexico-come/

But you'll never see the true statistics on the left wing mainstream media
cursing.gif

Regards,
hm

well, think about it. they managed to get their scum across the border & we sent them back. so of course it's our fault.

How many of the American made weapons were given to the Mexican government to aid in crime prevention and ended up in the wrong hands because of corrupt Mexican officials?

Originally Posted By: Rim_RunnerHow many of the American made weapons were given to the Mexican government to aid in crime prevention and ended up in the wrong hands because of corrupt Mexican officials?

Probably quite a few, what's your point?

Originally Posted By: jumprightinitOriginally Posted By: Rim_RunnerHow many of the American made weapons were given to the Mexican government to aid in crime prevention and ended up in the wrong hands because of corrupt Mexican officials?

Probably quite a few, what's your point?

my point is that corrupt Mexican Officals are a big part of the problem.

WHAT?! Nobody (including Mexico) wants a bunch of MEXICAN CRIMINALS!!!!! What to do?? Maybe use those illegal guns on those illegal criminals!!!

You know, this crap is funny until you think about the victims of those 9,000 rapists and murderers. There ain't nothing funny about that. Maybe we don't need to deport them. Maybe we should send them back in pine boxes! That should help lower the violent crime rate in both countrys!!

thumbup1.gif
Here in Oklahoma we just had an Agent of the Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics and Drug Enforcement named Reyes (Hispanic) conspire with a cartel member to purchase large number of weapons from at least three different gun stores for the use of the Drug Cartels!

Somehow, I don't 'get' why they hired this man except I am pretty sure he spoke/speaks fluent Spanish/Mexican!

Imagine getting well paid from BOTH SIDES of the War on Drugs!

But then there is the Oklahoma Peace Officer who began selling the weapons he confiscated from Drug offenders and he even pawned the M-16 his own Agency issued to him! You can bet your last dollar that they did not give this guy an IQ Test or the MMPI before they put him out on the street!

Good Hunting!
cool.gif

Last edited:
When I went into law enforcement many years ago, there was extensive testing and a very thorough background check involved, that even involved an "integrity" check...

I lived in a small town with a military school and was working as a mechanic at a service station... We were used to well healed people and big fancy cars coming into the area...

One day, this nice '60 Cad convertible came in for a wash job and the manager was getting ready to go to lunch and told me to do the wash job (a little unusual, but not unheard of) and while I was doing the interior clean up, I found a few folded $20 bills down next to the driver's seat where it may have fallen out of the driver's pocket..In those days, it would be like finding $100s today...

I put them in and envelope and pinned it to the board with the service ticket and was going to lunch as the manager came back, and told I him to be sure the owner got the envelope...

It turns out that the car was a confiscated vehicle that the KC PD used for undercover work and it had been a plant to see if I would take the money...They were in town doing my background finals..

Apparently a lot of agencies don't take that kind of trouble any more..

thumbup1.gif
Congratulations on doing the right thing! One of my former associates @ Pinal County Sheriff's Office which is now in the news nearly every day decided he would "rig" the Exam for a SGT Promotion so his girlfriend Stormy would win the Promotion and increase in compensation.

I worked with him a lot and he was basically a good Deputy but something let him do something that he had to know was not only wrong, illegal, and certainly going to get him in trouble.

There may have been a 'culture' there @PCSO which contributed to things like my last Supervisor there being shot dead by his wife, who then killed their only daughter and then killed herself.

Sometimes things happen for a reason! Sometimes it's just bad luck!

Good hunting!

Back