For all you swift boaters for truth, look at this

Simply Amazing. Honestly if you can't grasps the fact that the media is liberal OR AT BEST always contradictory to the existing administration throughout history then you aren't stable enough for conversation. The fact that you don't understand the issues thoroughly enough to debate them without LINK after LINK after LINK shows your true liberal colors. I think therefor I am republican... you scream, whine and point fingers therefor you are democrat. Thats the way the world turns.

So, back to your latest link, ten ecnomistst endorse what he SAYS he'll do and he's instantly presidential material? I'd say Bush has pissed off more than 10, why wouldn't the others back Kerry? How many do you think support Bush and his outlook? Less than ten? HAHAHAHA!!!! Hellarious!

Kerry complains about the economy and says we're all spiraling downward YET his campaign advisers and economic stratagists are the SAME EXACT ONES that took on a WORSE economy in 1996 for Bill Clinton's re-election bid and they told us it was the GREATEST THING EVER. The mans campaign flip-flops at its core, not just with off the cuff comments.

JRB you have yet to prove he flip flops at all! I even found the bill he voted on that many of you claim is an effort to ban hunting ammo when in fact it was not. Posted the exact wording on here
and still you wana argue it!!!!

You are a pretty intelligent guy JRB. And I can come up with plausable arguments all day long on why Bush is a failed president. And prove by many different sources etc. but it never helps. You can look at almost look any economic indicator and it tells you how the economy is doing. You look on TV from day to day and see anti American Sentiment as a result of the Iraq war but still things are good!!!

Like I have said before your mind is made up and mine is made up also just like 90 % of the others peoples minds' on here! Even you know that.

You say the MEDIA is Liberal!!! HA HA what a croc!!! so ban the media and free speech, ban michael moore and the swift boaters for truth then huh!!! I am sure o George would love that!! HELL lets not let each of these men Prove themselves.

There has been repeated attempts by this group to trash talk Kerry but yet he has been able to counter not one but every one of these claims!!!
Did even he know he was in Cambodia? Probably not!! you think they had big road signs on the river bank saying "Welcome to Cambodia we hope we kill you on your visit" Honestly JRB!! You have got to be kiding!!!

KY You are trying to make arguments on the flip-flops that Kerry has conceeded. Pick some flip-flops that he hasn't admitted yet and side with him because right now you stand AGAINST your man. HE LIED about cambodia and the "Seared memories" He LIED about the comtatant enemy fire. He LIED about leaving the man behind and he LIED that the man was in the process of being saved by another boat when he finally returned. He has come to terms with these things... he's admitted his "error" in his "Searing memories" weren't all they were cracked up to be. He says he lied... you say he didn't. Who in the hell should we believe.

"You can look on TV" That pretty much sums up everything I've ever thought about you KY. "You can look on TV" and keep your head up Dan Rathers ass all you want, Kerry is bad for the country and Kerry will not win. If you don't accept the media is liberal then you are FAR BEYOND a liberal yourself. The studies from the media authorities showed that 100% of the stories ran the first two quarters of this year were Anti-Bush... 100%. The studies show that 30% of NBC,ABC,CBS and other major media outlets CONSIDER THEMSELVES liberal.

Its common knowledge that confliction and agitation sells news... it sells magazines, it sells newscasts. Go ask some of your liberal friends how to argue that the media isn't liberal... see what they say. I bet they horse laugh in your face. I've never met anyone that honestly believed or even attempted to support the theory that the media was fair and balanced. Now, if Kerry gets in and screws something up you can bet they'll be on him... not because he's dem/rep but because he's the incumbant that the majority of viewers voted for... that means it turns a knife in their back and they are more likely to watch it!

"ban michael moore and the swift boaters for truth then huh!!! I am sure o George would love that"

Are you flip-flopping or throroughly confused that the "Swift Boaters for Truth" are ANTI-KERRY. Yes, the truth isn't on Kerry's side... much like the truth about his voting record! If you need to be spoonfed information about Kerry's voting record towards firearms and the second amendment just say so... there are several of us waiting to give it to you if you can't go dig it up for yourself. Your grasping at straws with one bill... let us give you a round bale or two worth of Kerry's bull****!

Did even he know he was in Cambodia? Probably not!! you think they had big road signs on the river bank saying "Welcome to Cambodia we hope we kill you on your visit" Honestly JRB!! You have got to be kiding!!!
Prior to GPS they had Loran accurate to within 50 feet. He knew where and hell he was and was the skipper and was responsible to know where his boat was. He wasn't on the Nina the Pinta or what was other one? Get a clue.

Would you shut up.... Kerry has admitted that he didn't go into Cambodia. Kerry said it... why are you still arguing it? Is he lying that he lied or is he confused that he didn't lie when the thought he did so he just lied again to make sure.

He's a child folks... about 10-12 years old tops.

Well you must be a youngster or perhaps not well educated. Look on your search engine if you know what that is. It was a radio based system. It was ran by the government, was a precursor to GPS. It was used by Maritime, aircraft etc. You really just keep putting your foot into it here don't you? Learn a little more about what you're talking about. You might even become credible LOL. That’s a very big MIGHT.

Hah guys, come on, KY is just a little misguided, maybe followed the crowd that drank or smoked dope too much while listening to the biased media and believes it's all truth. (I wonder if this is how Dems do their recuiting?) That was NOT meant as a Flam direct attact, just that it could have happened, not saying it did.

Anywho what say we try to help convert him by showing him the real truth and for each poor untruth returned remark he makes we show by past history where that just isn't true.

Anyone else gamed to try and turn this poor fella? Once in we can quit at any time by just writing in the reply "I quit, not worth it, let him go on being himself and spreading biased media untruths."

Here's the rule; no one takes it personnally, subject matter stays on track, any paragraph not part of the subject is disreguarded.

What about it any takers?

OOOHHHHHHHHhhhh! I thought it was invented by Sophia Loran /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif before she had PMS. I know you couldn't get within 50 feet of her then. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Okay, I'm in.... lets cure him! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

ummmm... where to start... where to start.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

ummmm... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

ummmm... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Nevermind, "I quit, not worth it, let him go on being himself and spreading biased media untruths."
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

It really is hard to type a whistling sound isn't it?

SSSVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVTTTTTTTT

Was I holding my mouth wrong on that one? Didn't sound right to me either.

Back