What happens in Nevada, should stay in Nevada.

Well the dogs all look pretty good and some great country. Sounds like u guys had fun. hope that ashley dog doesnt get to running tracks to fast im going to have to sell the dogs i got at home they wont be able to keep up. great pics jason

thanks for all the comments fellas. I wish i had the time to tell the whole story but some dang good entertainment every minute out there for sure.....lol

Rode around in the truck with 4 wheel drive til a friend brought a new one out to us. I have to say, i have some dang good friends. They might be uglier then sin but if you ever needed anything they will be right there waiting to help in anyway they can. Plus they are good entertainment and we always have a good laugh at each others expense.

Gene, you are gonna have your hands full with Ashley and Josie. By the time you get them they will be seasoned mustang hounds...lol

My camera was dead on the 25 miler so i hope devin gets some free time and gets some pics posted on here. There were some good laughs that day.

Take care, jason

Nice pics, well if there would of been a lion in that country you guys would have found it. Looks like you guys covered some ground out there. That is a mess of hound dogs too. How much food did they go thru?

Those are some neet pics on the rock ledges.

Thanks for sharing with the rest of us poor unfortunate sons back here at home, lol.

Gonzaga, we went through 3 bags of dogfood for 6 days of hunting. I think we had 20ish dogs between me and Devin and friends brought dogs on different days. We were feeding a scoop in the morning and evening.

We went from 6 miles the day that we broke down to 25 miles on the gps...the dogs covered a heck of alot more ground then that and as steep as some of the country was i bet we did too.

Its a lil steep when the mule guy is walking...lol

Take care, jason

poser,

You are my hero!!! That to me looks like a hunt/trip of a lifetime. My hats off to you!
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif

bootmud

Jason, the dog, equine, and country pics are great, but you guys are "uggggggllllyyyy". Hhahahahah!!!!!!
w00t.gif

Just got off the phone with Devin. Give me a call, we are talkin about a new plan for Nov.
Glad you guys had fun and everyone is unhurt.Wish I could have been there.
thumbup1.gif
Duane

Great Photos, looks like everyone had a good time. Thanks for sharing the photos. Great Dogs and Horses, and Mule, good stock helps make the Hunt more enjoyable for everyone.

Hey Jason I see you got a picture of my best side. Under the truck with my face hidden. Haha. Had a good time with you unstable muthas. Can't wait till Nov. Hopefully I'll be able to spend a little more time. Gotta love that rock pile. Later on.......The Prospector

Hey Devin where are all those pics? Gotta see if you have any of me packing the horse back to camp. lol.

I'm telling you guys, the Ruby's are crawling with cats. It's not far from where you were if you saw the deer fence. I think you would have luck finding something around here.

Here is one of the Prospector after he was feeling real good. ( Whiskey Buzz)

2dlnfk8.jpg

Later on he was in nothing but his Chaps and cowboy hat doing the same thing.lol No Duane I didn't take any pictures of that for you.

Last edited:
Looks like a great time! Whos blanket back walker is that coming down the left side into the watering hole then later standing on the horse?

Bull 357, You know how to pick the good ones don't you? It takes a special eye to pick them good ones out of a pack like that.lol That would be my Joe Dirt dog. He came from Bill ( Poco). I give them a hard time about how good lookin he is. I ended up with a litter mate sister to him on this trip and boy oh boy is she a beauty too.

Devin, glad you deleted that other photo of the prospector that could have been a little frightening...hahaha. I guess you were right, that Joe Dirt does have a certain picture quality about him. Out of all them dogs in that photo he gets picked out. It must be the ability to pose when someone says 'camera'. Good Times...........DD

Back