good snow camo cover jacket & pants

btomlin

Anyone have some info on some good snow camo cover ups I could check out online??

My current set is a spray painted cut up set of sweats.

I am going to use a white painter suite. It will go right over whatever warm clothes I need to wear and color won't be an issue.

yeah, that stix n limbs looks pretty good!! Thanks for info. Looks like coversuit from bowhuntersuperstore is only $55.

Anyone have one of these suits from B-store??? They don't have much of a description.

I've always been a huge fan of the Kings Snow Shadow. It's a little more expensive than others but it will be the last snow camo you'll ever have to buy. Lasts forever!

26933_114567461899843_114561921900397_167804_5699234_n.jpg

I have been looking for the samething but I am looking for regular snow camo insulated coat or parka.Really like the looks of the Kings snow shadow.Anyone have any suggestions on where to buy.

I have used cotton cover ups for awhile and last year I decided on something better. The cotton was cold, and when got wet froze up, especially on the legs and seat of the pants. It gets bad, especially when your in and out of you truck hopping from spot to spot. The snow would melt when in the truck then freeze sold when out in the snow. I swear the pant cuffs were gong to crack. lol and it was loud when walking. I ended up getting some good waterproof snow camo from cabala's. The parka has alot of pockets witch I liked. And they were warm and not once froze up. The Kings looks like it would be a very good garment also.

I have the cabela's cover ups.

Item: IK-932369
Item: IK-932370

I like that I can throw them over my carharts and go. And one of my calling buddies said I was awful hard to see.

Thanks for the info. I'm thinking the canadien wp fleece coverup from cabelas.

Do most of you were a complete suit or just a jacket??

Back