A chip off the old block

jerry malbeck

Gotta start them young,this is my youngest son Jared , he is a huge help on the stand , and quite a good caller at 11 years of age , he has been calling with me for a couple of years now ,and really knows how to sit a stand like a seasoned pro. youll be seeing more of him in the future

jaredsstand2.jpg

jaredthumbsup.jpg

Im proud of my son , and so many people tell me what a exceptionally polite and respectfull young man he is .When he meets an adult its always yes mam and yes sir and is always followed with a good firm hand shake . Im a lucky dad , just had to brag on him a bit . he asked to go out and sit a few today so i couldnt resist , called in two but he missed the first one, so i beat him for about ten minutes with a stick ( just kidding ) .His goal is to become FoxPros youngest field staff member , I hope he makes it . Hope you enjoyed the pic. Jerry
HOM%20-%20Banner.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote: Im proud of my son , and so many people tell me what a exceptionaly polite and respectfull young man he is .When he meets an adult its always yes mam and yes sir and is always followed with a good firm hand shake . Im a lucky dad , just had to brag on him a bit

Very refreshing in this day and age! Good job, dad!

Regards,
hm

Jared, you already look like a pro. Keep hunting and set goals for yourself now. Welcome to an amazing group of people. Way to go!

Jerry, job well done. You're reaping the rewards!

That's good to see I still enjoy it when my kids now nearly 17 still want to go in between all their teenage activities..

Great to see your son is out there with you. He will be an asset to our sport & Hopefully a mentor to many in the future. Jerry, You should be proud.... Great Job.

Back