Next President-Where do u guys stand?

If Kerry wins, it will prove that Michael Moore is right about one thing he said: Americans are the stupidest people on earth. At least enough of them.

I just wish we had another viable choice. Bush has made a mess of things, and Kerry is likely to make it worse! 3rd party candidates don’t stand a chance in h - - - - of being elected.

Hey BOB ur I believe ur right 3rd party aint got a shot now but give it a few years people are getting put out with both parties!!!!

I guess it is likely Kerry will make it worse, but it is also could be he may make things better who knows!!!!!!!!! But I agree its a mess now.

Or thats the way i see it!!

Thanks for your input!! hapyy huntin

Originally posted by Stu Farish:
[qb]If Kerry wins, it will prove that Michael Moore is right about one thing he said: Americans are the stupidest people on earth. At least enough of them.[/qb]
That fact was proven when klinton got in,and I hope history doesnt repeat itself with kerry.I have faith that Bush will pull it off.

Bush will be successful in Nov. Things are going the right direction, manufacturing is increasing, jobs, Iraq. If there are some bombshells involving UN and French involvement in Iraq Oil for Food program, this could cement it for Bush. There could also be some other interesting developments between now and Nov that would ensure a Bush Victory.

Considering what this country has gone through since 9/11, it really is in great shape as far as the economy, jobs, etc., go, contrary to what the liberal media trys to sell everyone everyday. Bush has done a great job considering everything we have gone through since then.

I'm reading this thread and I can't believe that anyone that hunts or shoots could vote for Kerry. Take a look at his voting record on gun control. Just goes to show some people can be fooled every time.

Things may look close today, but come November, I think a LOT of fence straddlers are gonna have a hard time pulling the lever for Kerry. When you look at jobs, the economy, the fact that none of us have been blown to hell in this country for, oh, since the first and last time around, they'll come to realize that it doesn't matter what the french or germans think of us, or anyone else for that matter. They'll realize that it all comes down to protecting this country at any cost and that it'as a good thing to have put the world on notice that we mean business and are tired of taking everybody else's crap. The dems have had two chances with Carter and Clinton to show us how they would do it, and both of them have cost us dearly. Bush in '04.

DOD, I won't be surprised when things come up.... looking through Kerry's record I'm having a hard time deciding where Dubyah will begin. There are things in there that the public will love to hear, much less when you put a good cut throat spin on it. The fact that the media is drilling away with story after story cutting the Bush administration down really hasn't affected his polling numbers the way I thought it would... the fact that he'd win today (Or be really close) is amazing to me! I'm glad to see it, but just wait til' the gloves come off and we know who we're fighting /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Those of us who know politics know the really good juicy stuff doesn't come out in July... the opponant would have too much time to explain and downplay it... the good stuff comes out in October! Bush has been groomed for politics and raked over the coals before, there isn't much new territory for the Kerry campaign to venture into... Bush has new and unchartered grounds to cut Kerry's throat with! YIPEE

Bottom line, one of the most effective ways to steal Kerrys voters away from him... turn the election into a good Jerry Springer episode /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

If, if however, all else fails on proving the Bush policy viable to the american public.

Nothing to get excited about in this ellection.
On an intresting note, we ellected Ronald Reagan before conservative radio took off. We ellected Clinton twice when it was in its zenith.
It all boils down to jobs.If a persons buying power is less than it was before Bush, Bush losses.We will through the scoundrel out,and put the Democrate scoundrel in.

Elections are decided often by unforeseeable events or information. Bush will be treated very well by history and has my unwavering vote for taking decisive action in many areas. He has yet to bare his teeth in this election and when he does, fur will fly.

Should terrorist try to influence the election in the manner they did in Spain, it will create a significant backlash in favor of Bush. When information is divulged about the number of terrorist attempts that have been thwarted, it will favor Bush. When an electorate that has values and favors life over abortion,
sanctity of marriage and, in our case, 2nd Ammendment guarantees, they will pull the lever for Bush/Cheney.

Me? I am very pleased to report that I don't know anyone personally that would consider John & John. Well, except this one schizo guy that gulps Night Train from a brown paper bag.

I think a terrorist attack would seal the deal for Bush as long as it didn't happen until late September or October. If Kerry had time he would try to dig up a reason to point the finger of blame... without having the proper time to let the nation settle its heavey hearts he couldn't even touch the subject and would have to handover the election all together. If it happens tomorrow, the nation will heal and there may be a certain amount of underlying resolve to get Bush out... ignorant... but could exist. Hopefully there are no attacks and the election is resolved on the issues without something that drastic forcing people to use their heads.

Back