11pt down.

SuperSeal110

This season has been very good so far. I've manage to hunt everyday since Oct 1st. Today was the 1st day I haven't hunt.

I've seen a handful of shooter bucks. This one came in last night. I made an absolutely pi$$ poor shot on him at 30yds. Found no blood anywhere. He went through the corn after he was hit.

G/f and I searched for almost 2hrs, till we kicked this deer up by the creek. He sounded like he crossed the creek and went back down after 50yds. I hurried up and checked out where he was bedded. This is the 1st blood we seen... Decent color blood, but also had watery blood. Blood didn't smell, so I'm thinking it was a liver shot? We hurried up and backed off. We didn't want to push this deer any further.

I was sick to my stomach about making such a horrible shot on this deer. I wanted to call into work, but since I did that last Friday (Oct 1st) it wasn't an opinion. Got out of work at 3pm and had another buddy ready to help me search. We went to the last sign of blood from yesterday. We immediately find my arrow in the mucky creek. I ended up finding this deer about 60yds in the woods.

Here's some picture of my success.

DSC_1189.jpg

DSC_1191.jpg

DSC_1192.jpg

nice buck man,

longest day at work ever eh!

i botched a shot today at 30 yards on a nice 6!

Get some more down!

Lonnie

I had about 3/4 of a dozen of the BigFoots in the back of the truck, along with my goose blind from early goose season. Never took them out of the tail bed. I had to make some room and I didn't want my decoys being smelly.

lol, yes, those are my confidence decoys. Just throw a few out around your stand and you'll have results as above, grin.

Back