Border Patrol agents come under fire in Starr County

Ricc9

Border Patrol agents come under fire in Starr County

by Action 4 News Staff
Posted: 10.01.2010

The U.S. Border Patrol said a group of its agents came under fire from the Mexican side of the Rio Grande in Starr County on Friday.

Officials said “field training units were showing agents around just south of the levee in Frontron” when they came under fire around 4 p.m. Friday.

The group conducting foot patrols when they heard noise.

Agents said they started receiving gunfire from the Mexican side of the Rio Grande River.

Officials told Action 4 News that at least 40 to 60 rounds of ammunition were fired at the agents.

The Border Patrol agents retreated and did not fire back.

No injuries were reported.

shootingsoldier.gif

Quote:The Border Patrol agents retreated and did not fire back.

In all fairness to the BP. I like to think of the agents as the good guys. Can you imagine what Obama/Holder would do to them if they did shoot back. And heaven forbid an innocent civilian gets hurt. Just look at the restrictions he has put on our US Military men. They have there hands tied and the enemy knows it.

When are we going to start growing some Stones and SHOOT BACK,I have said it before and will again i wouldnt live in or near a place that i would be scared to walk around in , It would be the other way around. Guess i was just born 100 yrs to late.

RICC99 you couldnt have said it better....

WSMBUCK you also said it
I guess a lot of us are wondering when this country is gonna GROW A SET.....Im tired of being on the side of LOOSERS because of pansey-[beeep] faggets in wastington

Back