They can't keep their hands off each other...

Never thought I'd look back on the days of Monica as representing some form of "normalcy" compared to what the future may hold in the oval office...

Even worse, look at their old ladies. If elected, those apes, I mean ladies, will need a complete overhaul and transformation. After that, they still won't come anywhere close to the image and class that Laura Bush and Nancy Reagan have.
Frankie B.

What would you expect Frankenkerry to marry...none other than the bride of Frankenkerry!
I am assuming you saw the Frankenkerry pic on www.ramdac.org
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
I wonder if someone will alter HER pic now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

.....listen closely, as you look at the pictures.

You can almost hear the old 60's rock song..."Can't Take My Eyes Off You".

"You're just too good to be true,
Can't take my eyes off you,
You'd be like Heaven to touch,
I wanna hold you so much,
At long last Love has arrived,
And I thank God I'm alive,
You're just too good to be true,
Can't take my eyes off you."

Can you hear it????

Booger, after that rendition of that song... I must ask.

Are you seeing anybody?

LOL! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

.....I'm quite certain, You are NOT my type!!!!

Should YOU possibly move to Massachusetts???? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

So, if they get in office... how long til' they film an episode of "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" in the Lincoln Bedroom since its "SOOOO YESTERDAY"?

It must be true love! :rolleyes:

assgrabnew.jpg

Do ya reckon that the Kerry/Edwards team will win all of the Gay votes? Abortion rights groups and the Gay vote is what got Clinton in ain't it?

After looking at those pictures I'd say they are going to get at least TWO gay votes. Ewww. I have to go take a shower now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Weed's got that boy george (Crying Game) thing going on over there! hahahaha, rumor is that the big "bump" that Kerry was supposed to get in the polls from this nomination is thus far a "ripple" because the Bush campaign has attacked Edwards and shown him to be a filthy rich liberal trial lawyer. We'll see how the convention goes.

Back