Fahrenheit 7-11....anybody gonna see it ?

Am I supposed to take some insult from your calling me "stu fish"? If so, that's fine, but I'm at a loss as to figure out what that's supposed to mean.

I'm well aware of the history of the UN.

Once again, I do not give a rats ass what happened 50 years ago, why it was formed, what the intentions were. I care about the reality of today. And I do know what is happening today. The UN is not living up to what it was supposed to be. It is a corrupt, useless organization has a history of not solving anything. The UN charter is entirely at odds with the United States Constitution and Bill of Rights, and I want no part of it.

It is not in our interests to continue with the UN. While Bush is not going so far as to talk about seperating us from the UN, he also has taken the position that when it comes to matters of our security, we will decide what is best for us, whether the UN or any member nations likes it or not.

This is something I'm entirely in agreement with.

It seems that we make laws for the international community to abide by them and then bend them to our liking. Dont get me wrong the US is a great place to live and I am proud to be a part of it. However, it seems like we me over step our boundaries some day if not already. Hopefully after my children and childrens children are gone. (get my point) So they dont have to deal with the consequences of anti american sentiment the current administration has only made worse!!!

Well, it's hard for me to say, but from the nature of your posts it seems that you don't think we should go after terrorists and the governments that support them.

If so, then we have a large disagreement. They declared war on us and have hit us many times. We're fighting back, finally, and I think it's long overdue.

If other nations don't like us for fighting people who are trying to kill us, I really don't care.

In that point it seems may be the only thing we are in agreement on.

WE SHOULD GO AFTER THEM

However, Should it have been Iraq? Our top anaylst told the Bush adminstration b4 we went that no.

I am saying there are a lot of other nations that are far more threat than Iraq. And we are stretched so thin that Mr Bush didnt do anything when (at first) the leader of North Korea said he would not disarm. Instead he played a waiting game with them if he is going after immediate threats when they arise he seems just a tad bit late to me!!

KyCoyoteHunter,

I will not disclose any information about my business to anyone except my partners, certainly not anyone on a board on the internet.

You never answered my question about WMD, how many does it take? Do you want ANY of what is found dropped off on your doorstep?

Lets admit to one thing, all politicians lie, Bush just does it less than others, and another thing, he is certainly more straight forward than most, and you know where he is coming from. Unlike most, especially Clinton and Kerry who change their stories depending on which particular group their talking to that day. We finally have someone in office who will and is protecting this country and its citizens, which by the way the governments first priority. I am proud he is there.

Regarding WMD's, these 2 lines are excerpted from a French news report:

"Terrorist groups were seeking to acquire the warheads containing mustard or sarin gas which Polish troops recently discovered in Iraq. ... No weapons of mass destruction have yet been found in Iraq, seriously undermining what was the central argument for...[going to war in Iraq]." --Agence France-Presse

Now, in a single paragraph that starts out with the information that Polish troops just discovered WMD's, it then turns around and claims that what it just reported as having been found in Iraq has not yet been found in Iraq.

Our media is not the only one with a bias, or a large supply of flaming idjits.

DOD, JRB, STU
Check out MSN TODAY this is on there. There are some things that will help you guys argue one way or the other but it should atleast silence u guys on what has been found in Iraq NOTHING

Dod,
thats cool but since u have a partnership or an s-corporation then u guys are benefiting minimally from these tax cuts. DIRECTLY AS A RESULT OF HAVING THAT PARTNERSHIP OR S_CORP!

now since I dont know what ur taxable income is, the dividends your recieved or your capital gains i cant tell u m

However i respect ur decssion its ok to be afraid of having what u beleived b4 being proven wrong!!! just not very intelligent business stratagey!!!! I told u i didnt want or would I accept any personal info or liability as a result of my anylsis of ur info. I wouldnt have needed a name a ss# or anything to tell u exactly how much it benefited or hurt u. But get ready for some numbers soon casue I am sure Kerry will through them out. .

I will look at them, just I did Bush's when he passed the tax cuts to see if they hold water.

GUYS GO TO MSN>COM and look at this how about this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FACT FILE Iraq intelligence -- before and after the war

• Chemical weapons
• Biological weapons
• Nuclear weapons
• Missiles
• Unmanned aerial vehicles

Chemical weapons

Before: Iraq was believed to have stocked up to 500 metric tons of chemical warfare agents. It was also said to have concealed equipment and other items needed for continuing chemical weapons production.

After: No chemical weapons have been found. Some sources say Iraq was conducting experiments to develop chemical weapons, but no physical evidence has been found. More time is needed to investigate

Biological weapons
Before: Intelligence agencies believed Iraq had biological weapons and facilities to develop more of them. Among the weapons believed to be in Iraq was anthrax, a deadly germ which could be quickly produced and delivered by bombs, missiles, aerial sprayers or covert operatives. Mobile laboratories were believed to be used for developing biological weapons.
After: No weapons have been found and Secretary of State Colin Powell said in a May 16, 2004 interview with 'Meet the Press" that the prewar intelligence on the existence of mobile biological weapons labs was based on sourcing that was "inaccurate and wrong and, in some cases, deliberately misleading." Powell originally introduced the threat of mobile labs during a February 2003 speech in front of the United Nations. Former chief weapons inspector David

Nuclear weapons
Before: There was no evidence Iraq had ever abandoned its nuclear program. Saddam was trying to get fissile material to produce a bomb. He also made repeated attempts to acquire high-specification aluminum tubes that could be used as centrifuges. Iraq was unlikely to build a nuclear weapon until the end of the decade, but it could produce one within a year if it acquired weapons-grade fissile material abroad.
After: Iraqi scientists and senior government officials have made clear that Saddam still wanted to acquire nuclear weapons. It’s not surprising that no evidence had been found of uranium enrichment facilities because no agency thought such a facility had been built. It is unclear whether the aluminum tubes were intended for nuclear or conventional weapons.

Missiles
Before: Iraq had a ballistic missile capability that exceeded the 150-kilometer limit set by the United Nations.
After: Iraq had advanced design work for a liquid propellant missile with a range of 1,000 kilometers. Inspectors have also confirmed that Iraq was working on prohibited solid-propellant missiles and that Iraq was secretly negotiating with North Korea to obtain missile technology.

Unmanned aerial vehicles
Before: Iraq has been trying to modify the MiG-21 and the L-29 jet trainer aircraft into unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) that could be used for chemical or biological weapons. Iraq said in its Dec. 7 declaration that its UAVs have a range of only 80 kilometers. But one was detected that went 500 kilometers.
After: Although Iraq revealed some details of its UAV program in a declaration to the United Nations in 2002, important design elements were never revealed. A senior Iraqi official has now admitted that the UAVs were intended for the delivery of biological weapons

There is some pretty interesting stuff here. IT CLAIMS NO WMD's have been found however so what was rummy talking about there JRB??? hmmmm
Somebody has had some more bad intel it appears!!!! Oh well it was an honest mistake!! UGGHHH

I see that it failed to mention the sarin and mustard gas weapons that our troops found last month, and it failed to mention the 17 or so mortars so equipped that the Polish soldiers found there last week.

In short, that report is at best incomplete.

Hey guys also go to msn and do the vote on there. 1 is about if elected to day according to their live pole 61% would vote for KERRY 3%% nadder and 36% bush INTERESTING

what about the vote on GOING to Iraq. When i took it 71% said no!!! also interesting.

The ones the Polish troops found may be questionable, as it was last week and not yet formally confirmed.

However, that roadside IED had sarin gas in it. That blew up on our troops. That has been confirmed as about 3 liters of sarin. And a week or so prior to that mustard gas was found, also confirmed.

So any news report that says NONE have been found is inaccurate.

STU look at msn.com now you will see this just look and read for urself
"Sen. Pat Roberts, R-Kan. gives details of the CIA report, saying that assessments that Iraq had chemical and biological weapons and could make a nuclear weapon were wrong." Again however more fingerpoint its the cia fault for bad intelligence!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I'm aware of the report. The CIA was only part of the picture.

I dunno what to make of this report. The senate intelligence commitee has basically just shot themselves in the foot. They are charged with oversight of the intel community, and they're saying the intel was bad (and if it was, it wasn't just ours. EVERY nation that sits on the UN Security Council said the same things about Iraqs WMD's, as did almost every democrat we have).

Well, if the intel was bad, and the CIA failed, what's that say about this comitee? It failed, too. It failed in its duties to oversee these things. If *they* believed what they saw, and it was not true, then it pretty much takes the air out of the whole "Bush lied!" complaint, doesn't it? Because Bush based his decisions on the same things they saw.

I know what to make of it all those other claims were inacuratee This guy making this claim is n the senate oversight committie. Surely you can put 2 and 2 together!! There were never any found in Iraq look at this report by REPUBLICAN Pat Roberts!!! They are on the run rather than saying they found these weapons now there are none TELL ME guys who is flip flopping???????????

Found this interesting to!!!!!!! Is all of these things coicidence??????? One or 2 maybe but not all these things surely!

The Associated Press
Updated: 10:49 a.m. ET July 09, 2004WASHINGTON - Military payroll records that could more fully document President Bush’s whereabouts during his service in the Texas Air National Guard were inadvertently destroyed, according to the Pentagon.

VERY CONVIENENT/or INCONVIENENT you decide which is more likely.

KyCoyoteHunter, Just because I have partners does NOT mean I have an S corp. I am benefitting from the tax cuts, plain and simple. I have nothing to fear from Truth, but I have everything to fear from someone trying to get my business info. Try to get informed, really informed and do some reasearch, in depth, quit looking/reading someone elses work and do your own, it will be quite enlightening.

KyCoyoteHunter, Maybe I missed your response to my question about wanting the WMD's, be it 1, 16,17 or any number dropped on your doorstep?

DOD,
I am informed, I am a CPA!!! They just dont give give a CPA liceses to every TOM DICK AND HARRY that comes along, hopefully I know a little about the stuff since i am paid to do it!!!! And deal with some aspect of taxes everyday!!!

But I guess you will argue on that to. I wish I had never even made the offer to do it FOR U. It was an offer as a help to u but more so i could show how much it really helped!!!!

If your gonna use that excuss when u lay these people off be prepared to get an ear full but thats BS.

DOD,
ya sure drop em cause apparntly they dont exist according to MSN AS OFF 07/09/2004 THis comes from July 9: Sen. Pat Roberts, R-Kan.?????????????? Go figure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DOD,
ya sure drop em cause apparntly they dont exist according to MSN AS OFF 07/09/2004 THis comes from July 9: Sen. Pat Roberts, R-Kan.?????????????? Go figure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back