Beretta Model 92D Centurion, What is one worth?

Racer5039

OK, You all will love this.
My ex girlfriend got into trouble and the fed told her she need to get rid of her Beretta Model 92D Centurion. I know when she got it and I am pretty sure it hasn't had 4 box's shot through it. I always told her I'd like to have it so she is giving me fist chance.
Is there someplace I can find out what it's worth?
Thanks
Marv

Last edited:
I paid $510 for my 92F centurion when I went to the academy in 93. I do miss that pistol.

On a side note, short of a felony conviction what did she do and what exactly is the "fed" telling her that she can not own or keep her gun? The second amend and the right to self protection / preservation should still trump liquidation through bankruptcy court.

Last edited:
well, she was a guard at a Federal Prison. Got talked into sneaking tobacco in for an inmate. And yes Felony. Lost her job, No guns.
Man you just can't fix stupid,
smile.gif
lol
I'm just glad she is someone else's problem.
I looked on Gun Broker but didn't find any.
Thanks for the input.

Not quite as bad as a lady who works at a prison where I know an employee. She got talked into helping a guy escape. She was somewhat down in her love life & he was gonna be the one. She got at least 7 years.

Originally Posted By: Racer5039well, she was a guard at a Federal Prison. Got talked into sneaking tobacco in for an inmate. And yes Felony. Lost her job, No guns.
Man you just can't fix stupid,
smile.gif
lol
I'm just glad she is someone else's problem.
I looked on Gun Broker but didn't find any.
Thanks for the input.

Wow. Hope it was a good smoke.

Back