Al Zarqawi

Frankie B.

I thought I heard something this morning that he was captured. Is this true?
Didn't hear anything else afterward as if there's a news blackout.

The military denies he was captured. I'll bet five bucks he was captured. The military is keeping it under wraps for two reason.
1. They don't want the media to know, neither do I, because the media will definately screw things up. You know? Like treat him nice and don't tie electrodes to his cojones to make him talk, and so on. And absolutely NOT, do not put womens underwear over his head, especially Hillary's after she's worn it for 3 months with out bathing. It's ok to put Kerry's old farted up shorts on his head. Add Ted Kennedy's as well. :eek: :eek: /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

2. His buddies will mount an even greater vengence attack on every one. And try to spring him and Saddam.

Frankie B.

At the same time gag him with one or two of Hillary's unsanitory napkins, preferably well used. And/Or, have Kennedy sit on his face while Kerry video tapes the procedure. Then send copies to Al Jazeera and Koffi Anan. Now lets see if the liberals and the media disapprove of that.
Frankie B. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Back