Pray, Pray, and then Pray some more

Today is the day to meet Kalebs new doctor, and start on the road to making him better. He is scared that we will have to stay at the hospital and says he is not going LOL. I know his mother and I can not wait to get something started with getting him on the road to cancer free. Now is the time prayers will be needed.

I will keep you all updated when we find something out, you guys will be the first to know.

Tim

Sorry guys I did not post the update, but these past couple of days has been [beeep] around here. Kaleb has been hurting some and is puking and just feels sick right now so I have been tending to him as much as I can.

Anyways, We got to meet his new doctor and everything went good. Kaleb is going to start chemo soon. They are wanting to shrink the tumors that were found and then when they get small enough, they want to go in to remove them. It is not going to be an easy task, but we have high hopes. That is about all I know for right now.

Duane, sorry I did not get to call you today. It was not a good day at all. I will call you as soon as I get the chance.

Jerry, I will call you to brother.

Kerry, I did not get a chance yet to get to the gun shop, but it will be real soon. I feel like I have so much stuff to do and not enough time to do it all.

Thank you guys for your understanding and thanks for all the prayers that has been sent.

Tim

Prayers from my family to yours. Hoping the auction is a huge success as well as a big help in getting your little guy on the road to recovery.

Keep the faith Tim!

It's been another one of those sleepless nights. Poor boy is up and down. I just wish his meds would kick in so he can sleep. I have been up going on two days and about ready to pass out! If everything is going well in the morning I am going to head into work. For those of you who I am suposed to call hang in there, I have not forgot about ya, I will call you tomorrow as soon as things settle down. Thanks for your prayers.

Tim

Tim, I did not see this post till today. Reading Kaleb's story is just breaking my heart. I do know that God answers prayers. I am also a parent and I have spent more time in hospital rooms than I want to remember. Kaleb and all of your family will be in our prayers. It is amazing how tough children are. I wish ya'll all the best and I'll be thinking of Kaleb and his new pup.-----Ben Jimmy

P.S.
Does Kaleb know about the surprise yet? Does he have a name picked out? I am so happy to know his wish is coming true!

Thanks Ben Jimmy, We are going through a lot. I have faith that he can pull through this.

Kaleb has no clue that a new puppy is coming here. I can not wait to see the look on his face. I hope it perks him up. If he is feeling good the day I go to pick the puppy up I am going to take him with me. I can't wait to see what he names this puppy.

Tim

Tim, I know the next few weeks are going to be really tough on your family and Kaleb....My prayers are with all of you and I'm proof that prayers do work...

Tell Kaleb that he is going to be among an elite group of kids that are "Survivors" and that in the end, he will be stronger than most of his school mates..it will just take time to get there...

God Bless

Tim, How is your wife? You haven't mentioned her much & I know she is devastated. Watching your child suffer is one of the hardest things parents can endure. Keep your faith in God, in each other, in yourself, and in Kaleb. I know God will do his part. Tell your wife we are praying for her as well. I hope Kaleb is having a good day. If Kaleb is up to it, my grandchildren always beg me to tell them stories. I make up tall tales of danger where the kids are always the hero, because they can run faster, jump higher, see better, etc. than adults can. Many times these tales help them through long trips, or to drift off to sleep when they are sick. I thought maybe Kaleb might like to be the hero in some of ya'lls hunting, camping, or scouting tales. We will be watching for good news. Take care.----Ben Jimmy

Jimmy, Mary is more than devastated. I feel like I am trying to hold us all together. Although she is strong she has days where she does not want to do anything at all but sit and hold him all day long. I am the leaning pole for both of them through all of this. She thanks me everyday for being the kind of father I am.

I can remember my dad when I was little. He was always home every night. He was a true family man. It did not matter if there was 6 feet of snow on the ground and it took him 4 hours to get home he would always be there. There was one time when the snow was so bad my grandma asked him to stay at her house because it was so bad she did not want him stuck on the side of the road. He told her no, I will be fine I got to get home to make sure everyone there is fine.

I am the same kind of man he is when it comes to family. My wife is the same as I am, that is why even though it is tuff on her now, she will keep strong. There are things that she tells me that would just crush most everyone. But those things I made a promise to her I would not say.

Tim

Tim, that is the way my parents are. Like you said, I can not remember a single night that Daddy wasn't at home in time for supper. As a child I never thought about it. As an adult I can appreciate that commitment to family. That always comes first. I know having strong parents is a huge comfort for Kaleb. Ya'll are constantly on my mind. We will continue to pray for your family. Wishing ya'll all the best.-----Ben Jimmy

With all that has been going on. I forgot to post that Kaleb will be starting chemo on Thursday. We are happy in a way and in a way it sucks. The reason it sucks is because he is going to be real sick after each treatment. I was just speaking with Jeff, and that is what brought up the topic of when he was going to start chemo. I will keep everyone posted. Mary says hello to all of you and that she is still shocked at what everyone is doing.

Tim

Today was a bad day not only for Kaleb, but for me and Mary as well. Some man showed up at the door today. He had a d*ck head look on his face so I stepped outside to talk to him and he informed me that he was here to get our truck for repo. We talked for a few minutes and he asked if I had the money to give to him so he would not have to take it. I said buddy, if I had money right now I would stay up all night and watch it. He jumped on his phone and called some lady so she could talk to me and I held them off for a day or so.

Now if that was not bad enough, right before he went to walk away he said real low (I wish people would make their payments so I would not have to deal with this s*it). Now at first I was going to let it all go, but then something came over me and I told myself (F it). I said hey buddy let tell you something, I have a boy inside this house that is not doing good at all and is going through a lot with having cancer. I told him I told the people at the bank what was going on and if he wanted to smart off again I would have no problem kicking the s*it out of him. He said I don't give a da*mn what he has and what is going on, it looks to me you cannot pay your bills and it is people like you who I have to deal with everyday. I didn't say another word. I just all out punched him right in the mouth and was going to kill this guy but Mary and Kaleb came to the door and Kaleb was scareming his head off from what he was seeing that it made me stop. If it was not for that I would have beat him til he could not move.

I am not the kinda man that does not this often. I have settled down a lot since I had my son and married my wife. But this was my limit, and I am not going to lie it felt good as H*ll at the time. I called the bank back after all of this and told them what took place here and that I have it all on video (which I didnt). But they dont know that. I told them that the guy that came here put his hands on me and that I kicked his a** and sent him on his way. If they want to press charges, I was going to as well LOL. So far nothing not even a phone call from these people. We have to be at the hospital tomorrow and that is all I am thinking about. So the rest can just wait. If they were to take my truck today, I would have not been able to get anywhere, as that is my only truck right now.

Tim

Tim,
I am sorry that had to happen to you guys. The truck isn't the important part, your family is and that guy got what he deserved. Karma will catch up to that A=hole. Keep your spirits up for Kaleb and Mary, they need you more than you know.

Back