someone mentioned the antichrist....

Man this NASA guy is on top of things isn't he? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Did you know that a rapper makes reference to this situation in a song thats playing on the radio these days? I must admit that I caught it... probably the only person in the continental U.S. that both listened to the song AND understood the reference. I'm not sure if I should be proud or not. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Originally posted by ladyjane107:
[qb]food for thought...

http://www.unsale.com.tw/star/gazers/endworld/othrpred/nostradm.htm [/qb]
ladyjane107: I bookmarked this reference as it links to others specific to latter day prophecies. Read in their entirity it gives pause for reflection. Whether they come to pass in our lifetime or not does little to lessen the matter of choosing the side on which you wish to be counted.

On the various firearm and hunting forums it would seem we are mostly on the same side of the issues. I don't know anyone nor have I met anyone that has admitted some attraction toward Kerry either on the lists (now that I've said this someone will come forward) or in my business or personal life. Still, the polls show an even race. Imagine that.

Opinions are important when they lead to action regardless the subject. Beyond that they seem only to be fallow. Inert. I hope we will all have the resolve to actively support our beliefs and opinions. To do something.

I don't buy the polls at all. I often wonder WHO they poll...think about it...how many of you have ever been called? I have asked a LOT of people and never met one yet!

for end of times prophecy, try revelations in the bible. I also believe we are living in the end of days, revelation is being fulfilled as we speak.

I know one thing....after the day I had...getting called into work to do some wiring on a tug boat, I was glad to see the end of this day. LOL!

Back