Biggame hounds for sale

Devin69

I have some started dogs to pretty much finished dogs for sale. They have been ran on Bear, Lion, Bobcat.
Give me a call. Devin 801-910-1501

2lbf5fa.jpg

Last edited:
Dang good deal here fellas....you couldnt show this dog the game it has seen for what Devin is asking. I think he is crazy but i've been there too....

Take care, jason

Thanks Guys. The Red and White dog has been sold and my Abby dog has been sold. Still have some younger dogs ready to start and some older dogs.

I have some 8 month old pups that I am selling they are out of some good stuff. They go back to Van's dogs on the bottom side and Kim Payne and Wade Lemon's stuff on the top. They should make some top dogs and are firing good now. $500 each

Devin, I got a 600# broke leg calf, should be ready to butcher in 60 days or so,(with cattle prices where they are thats a [beeep] of a deal).
thumbup.gif

Shipping could be an issue though
lol.gif

All kidding aside guys, I have seen these dogs, they should make dandies. Duane

..................................................................................Ed- Kim Payne
..................................................................Toven- Zane Peters
..............................................................................Physco-Shawn Wadsworth(litermate Rosie)
.................................................Tyco-Zane Peters
..................................................................................Doby-Kim Payne
.................................................................Penny-Wade Lemon
...................................................................................Jude-Kim Payne

Van/Wade/Kim pups

......................................................................................Shadow- Van Johnson
...........................................................................Tom-Wade Lemon
......................................................................................Peach- Wade Lemon
..................................................Rosie- Zane Peters
......................................................................................Jack- Van Johnson
............................................................................Annie- Wade Lemon
......................................................................................Annie- Van Johnson

I have 2 Weldon Hopman pups 7/20/10 papered. Male and a female
1 female cameron/Walker about 11 months
3 Van Johnson/Kim Payne/Wade lemon pups 5/18/10
1 female Drifter/Lacy 9/2009
2 females 1 male Drifter/Physco 6/12/10
...1 female Walker out of my Buster/Windy cross 8/23/09 papered ( this was a awesome cross).
1 female walker out of my Buster/Star cross ( this cross producced some top dogs) 09/02/07See More

Last edited:
Male is sold and the Physco/Drifter pups sold. I have one more Physco/Drifter pup that has been on a handful of lion, it is a Male Walker looking dog.
Here is a picture of him, he is the one that is barking at the lion.
lol.gif
I will try and get some better ones of him
2enutzq.jpg

We kind of took the guess work out of getting a pup.
Here is Hanks Pedigree, He is just a grade dog but have taken care and wrote down the pedigree

...............................................................................................Mitch-Van Johnson
....................................................................Gus-Mitch Cain
..............................................................................................? -Out of Wade Lemon's Peach
...................Drifter-Bill Pollock
..............................................................................................Zeek-Jason Sorenson
....................................................................Jessie-Jason Sorenson
..............................................................................................Josie-Jason Sorenson

Hank

..............................................................................................Shadow-Van Johnson
......................................................................Tom-Wade Lemon
..............................................................................................Peach-Wade Lemon
.................Physco-Shawn Wadsworth

..............................................................................................Jack-Van Johnson
...................................................................Annie-Wade Lemon
..............................................................................................Annie- Van Johnson

Back