Thinking of Voting Democrat in November

Originally posted by jrbhunter:
[qb]
I never denied being an a$$... I'm perplexed why you think its a major discovery.[/qb]
I haven't been around here much in the last ~20 days. So for me, an extra a$$ was a major discovery.

JRB, I fretted about you continuously today at work. This week I won't meet my metrics, and I wrecked my car driving home because I was preoccupied with trying to create a crushing response to your reply.

Now I'm having nightmares every night and am wetting the bed more than usual.

All, this b/c I was "Thinking of voting Democrat in November".

Ya think that reading one newspaper article was going to influence my voting 6-months in the future that heavily? Ya think once the thread burst into flames I was going to stomp it out? Ya think maybe it's more fun to pour some $2.19/gallon gasoline on it?

I know engineers can't be told anything, they have to discover stuff on their own. After years of torturus schooling the mind gets warped. (Esp. if you didn't cheat.)

I'm not gonna hold any hard feelings aginst anyone. My post was initially just a cynical venting session. 100 pissed off responses is really good therapy.

JRB, I'll work on getting my sig line changed. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Daisycutter,

It’s good to see you back and posting. You seem rejuvenated and feisty… You must have had a good weekend… Kerry Rally? LOL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

It does look like your original post has awakened those of us a tad right of center. Most of us are so punch drunk from all of the miserable and bias media coverage of late that we came out swinging when you rang the bell.

I’ll have to find a liberal web site and bait them the same way…

“I feel so sorry for those poor Iraqi people. I’m thinking of voting for Bush because I just know Kerry will pull out." :eek:

Well if Kerry pulls out then who's daughter is that? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Haha!

For such a jokingly synical posts you sure backed it up and fought the fight a long time on it... glad to see you aren't really that silly! I was concerned that you, like thousands of others, were being persuaded by all this liberal garbage in the media to change their voting habits!

Would you like a picture for your footer??

Back