I hope folks keep turnin them loose

Thats me in the pic. Had to hug that big ole girl.
thumbup.gif

For the guys that don't know me, I am 6 FT 150 #.
Any other time I WOULD HAVE TURNED THE DOGS OUT!!!!
I just "chickened out". Besides it was much easier to take one standing shot.
The fun dam sure ended, when the guttin and butcherin started.
It's all cut up and frozen as of midnight last night.
2 60# hams, 50# bacon, 30 # boneless chops, 80# sausage trim.
The rest goes to the dogs, didn't weigh the dog feed.
I hope its awhile before I get another one of these calls, I'M OUTTA FREEZER!!!!!
confused.gif

There is alot of places you can donate meet that they will feed to needy families and what not... gives us houndsmen a better name too
smile.gif
Lord knows that we need all the help we can get.

Originally Posted By: Duane@ssu I'M OUTTA FREEZER!!!!!

Allways a good problem to have!

Wow, that truely is a PIG!! Think the dogs would have sicked it or balked?

Duane, man what is the deal buddy? First you dont dump on the deer and now the hog.....lol You are missin out on some serious training opportunities!!! I would guarantee them dogs of yours would have stretched that hog.

We caught a loose domestic bore that was over 900# and them pups went to work on it. Them big suckers of yours would have put the whoopin on that thing.

Nice pics and story....thanks for sharin.

By the way did you get a place in Nevada picked out. I will try to give you a call sometime this week.

Take care, jason

I'm okay with drinkin whiskey.
thumbup.gif

Jason, we got a spot picked out, wanna know what you think, or if you have a better idea.
With a few more dogs, I would've had to try it, but with just two, I "chickened out".We caught a 500# boar a few years ago, I had 3 dogs get "ahold", and a few pups baying.
I know the big dogs would have bit, I'm just not sure how far that big b!tch would have dragged them????
Maybe I'm just a big baby???
grin.gif

LOL....just given you a hard time and keepin you on your toes. I'll try to get ahold of you tomorrow while i'm hunting lost dogs.

Wheres the place in Nevada?

Heck just tell me on here... i've learned along time ago even if someone knows where you hunt they still have to actually go and get something caught.

I might get beat one day but they will have a dang hard time beating me after that.

I don't mind helping, but an old cowboy told me years ago,
"If ya share all your bussiness, before long you won't have any bussiness".
Pm was sent.

Back