What Breed Dog are you hunting with (Pics too)

Originally Posted By: quicknickOriginally Posted By: KrackerI am starting to train out Pup She is a 5 month old Red Heeler. She has the brains and the Focus and will make a great Decoy dog. She was flushing rabbit the other day at the park. So she has a prey drive RP

I have a special place in my heart for australian heelers. My pops got one as a wedding present so I grew up with that dog, she died when I was about 14. She was the smartest dog I have ever been around and as loyal as could be.

yeah she has become quite a Velcro dog and she has one goal in life to be with me lol. She was out with us shooting this weekend and so far gunfire has no effect on her. She does get jumpy when I break out the 30-06 with a muzzle break cause well its got some boom to it. rp
4729398507_1254c6cc32_z.jpg

Great looking heeler. My dads was a blue and pretty as could be. Ever since she died I've wanted another but just can't do it right now. Thats just about the prettiest red I think I've seen.

You are lucky with the gun fire, as soon as you pull a rifle out our blue was making tracks.

Thanks guys I am real happy with her she has her issues like to is to dam smart for her own good lol but over all she is a great dog and with some work will make a great decoy and extra set of eyes on the stand. [beeep] with ears that big she can hear a fly fart! rp

I run a Mt.Cur that is 1/2 Striker 1/2 Streak bred and a 1/2Lep Cur 1/4 Bmc 1/4 Walker that is out of Bob Fogel's Dogs they are with in a month of each other in age. They are 17 & 18 months old now going into their 2nd Bear,Cat & Grey fox season they have been running & treeing since they wher 6 & 7 months old. I'm new to Curs always ran Hound before. Here they are at 3 & 4 months old showing what they are made of. Sure did make it easy to keep feeding them

Dogswithcoon003.jpg

Originally Posted By: mtcurmanNice looking dogs.
Thank you mtcurman And I've seen the ones you are feeding they are some good looking Curs Looks like you and your buddys sure know how to have fun with them

Here are some pics of mine. 1/8 Plott, 1/8 Redbone, 3/4 Cur. AKA a composite. LOL. Or Mutt.

In any case, thanks to the influence of Predator Masters Members we are having fun!

Tucker3rdCoon1.jpg

TuckerTreed.jpg

TuckerCoon5.jpg

TuckerCoonClose.jpg

TuckerRubicon.jpg

I believe Brindle would be correct. When I was a kid my Dad ran Plotts on coons on the Frenchman River and the Muddy. My Grandfather and Great Uncle ran the Greyhounds on Coyotes.

I have a real soft spot for the Brindles. These belong to a good friend.

DogsBox.jpg

Dogs.jpg

Craig, that tucker dog of yours is getting big fast!! Looks like you got a good buddy and hunting partner. Keep up the great pics!!

DoubleCK, that is a GREAT looking dog!
thumbup.gif
Originally Posted By: DoubleCKHere are some pics of mine. 1/8 Plott, 1/8 Redbone, 3/4 Cur. AKA a composite. LOL. Or Mutt.

In any case, thanks to the influence of Predator Masters Members we are having fun!

Tucker3rdCoon1.jpg

TuckerRubicon.jpg

Ya my buddy has one that looks almost identical to her, but with more black and he is from totally different breed. Storm is his name and he is only a year old but doing well already.

Back