Pray, Pray, and then Pray some more

Prayers for your family from mine Tim. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you or your family. We will be there for you.

Your family will be in our prayers. You have a long road ahead of you The best advice I can give is to be strong for your family and spend as much time with your son as you can. That and some prayers will get you through.

First off I want to thank you guys for all of the pms. I have not had time to respond to all of them but I promise I will when I get the chance. Right now I am so tired, I do not know if I am coming or going. I have tried to take little naps here and there but not really working out. You people are truly the best people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. This means more to me than you will ever know.

I would like to think I am a strong man, but this here has made me see even a strong man is a weak one at times like these. I have had so many offers on pups and boy would it make his day to have a petting zoo of pups when he got home LOL. Right now, as it looks the pup I was going to buy for him is going to be taken care of. Devin, if only I could get away, I would take that puppy. Just so he would have double the smile when he gets to come home.

There may be a time in the near future when a little money could help. I know I am going to miss a lot of work and we may need a little food and snacks to take to the hospital, as that is where we will be spending most of our time.

Just a quick update: Kaleb is doing ok this morning, he is drinking his juice and wants to go home to play with his toys. He is still weak. The doc said he is going to be a tuff one to keep down, he sure has a will to get out of this place. I will share more as I get the news.

Tim

Prayers are sent! I'm so sorry your havin to go through all of this. I lost my mom to cancer a little over a year ago. Let us know if we can do anything. I ain't got alot, but I can share what I got.

Tim

I will join my heart with you & your Family in prayer for Kaleb. I have Faith and ask you to also that the Mighty GOD we serve will set your son free of cancer. Tim keep your Faith in God and don't stop believing in a Mircle.

Jeff

I am so sorry to hear about what is going on. I three kids and a boy about the age of Kaleb he si my little hunting buddy as well. I about cried last night when I read this. Thinking about how important family really is. Just want to say you and your family will be in our prayers. If you need anything just let me know, I do not have a lot but what I have can be spread around a bit.

There are some very good people on this site that will help you out any way they can. I know Duane and have talked to DEvin quite a bit and they are stand up type men.
Mike

Everything as of now is still the same as last time I signed in. I just had a nap a feeling a little better, just thought I would let you guys know what was going on before I head back up. I think my wife said he was sleeping right now, but if I know him he won't stay asleep long LOL. I will sign back on when I get the chance.

Tim

Tim, I'm sorry to hear about what your boy and your family are going through. You will all be in our prayers and may God grant you and your family His peace that passeth all understanding.

It is another long night. I can not sleep, so I thought I would get on here before I try and take a nap and let everyone know that a lot of my family came to visit today and it was great to see them. Some of them I have not seen for a few good years. I told each of them about you guys on this forum and they thought the same thing I did. They could not believe how many people have my back and are willing to help a man they have never met. I told them that you guys are not just normal everyday people, I told them you people are just like me (ruff around the edges but soft where it counts LOL). I know I have said this many times, but I feel like I need to say it again. You guys are the best group of people I have ever met in my life, and truly it is a blessing to have you all by my side.

Hey Jerry, I have talked to the man with the puppy I was going to buy. He is still holding him for me. I will call you tomorrow when I get the chance and let you know everything. Thank you guys for all of the offers on pups, I wish I could take them all LOL. He would not know what to do LOL.

Duane, if it is possible, could you pin this topic up on the top of this forum, that way as time goes by I don't have to search for it. I will from now on use this topic to post all updates for Kaleb.

God bless

Tim

Tim I'll put Klaeb on the prayer list at church tonite

HEY GUYS TIM'S FULL NAME IS TIM HICKEY HIS ADDRESS IS 2550 E. BETHEL LANE BLOOMING, INDIANA 47408 IF YOU FEEL IT PUT ON YOUR HEART TO HELP HIS FAMILY OUT WITH DONATIONS

I had a great talk with Duane yesterday, thanks Duane, it was great to get my mind off of things for a while.

Well all, today was one of Kalebs sick days. It was not to bad but he was not wanting to eat real good and he slept most of the day. I think me and his mom left his bed side twice all day long. If things work out good this week, I am going to try and pull a few days building a house with my brother just to make what money I can. An old man came up to me today, and he said boy, why such the long face? I looked at him and said buddy my child is sick with the worst kind of thing I can think of. He said, you don't worry about nothing, the power of God is more powerful than any doctor. He said keep the faith and hold your head up high. Then he turned around and walked away without saying another word, he looked back and winked at me right before he walked out of the doors. I don't think I will ever foregt about that as long as I live.

I will keep ya updated more as I hear anything else.

Tim

Man,
that's tough. Prayers sent. My niece survived leukemia at the same age so keep the faith.
Just a thought...
My kids recently brought a dang Chihuahua home from the flea market and I thought that is all we need and why would they bring a dog home when we are surrounded by dogs....
I gave in because I know what it's like to want.
To my surprise the dog is real endearing. She house broke easy and is making a great lil house dog.
Truthfully,
I bet your son just wants something to love. His "own" dog.
Terriers are cute and "can" make good pets but they are a lil WILD in the house. Might want to consider a rescue? It may not cost a thing and a dog bred for companionship may be a better fit for your son than a hard charging Jagd. A rescue is something that is painless and you can get ASAP
All the best to your family.

Last edited:
Back