Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#1680875 - 09/25/10 01:39 PM Re: Pray, Pray, and then Pray some more [Re: Ben Jimmy]
Tim7581 Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Indiana
Jimmy, Mary is more than devastated. I feel like I am trying to hold us all together. Although she is strong she has days where she does not want to do anything at all but sit and hold him all day long. I am the leaning pole for both of them through all of this. She thanks me everyday for being the kind of father I am.

I can remember my dad when I was little. He was always home every night. He was a true family man. It did not matter if there was 6 feet of snow on the ground and it took him 4 hours to get home he would always be there. There was one time when the snow was so bad my grandma asked him to stay at her house because it was so bad she did not want him stuck on the side of the road. He told her no, I will be fine I got to get home to make sure everyone there is fine.

I am the same kind of man he is when it comes to family. My wife is the same as I am, that is why even though it is tuff on her now, she will keep strong. There are things that she tells me that would just crush most everyone. But those things I made a promise to her I would not say.

Tim

www.kandtjagds.webstarts.com

#1680931 - 09/25/10 04:20 PM Re: Pray, Pray, and then Pray some more [Re: Tim7581]
Ben Jimmy Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: LA
Tim, that is the way my parents are. Like you said, I can not remember a single night that Daddy wasn't at home in time for supper. As a child I never thought about it. As an adult I can appreciate that commitment to family. That always comes first. I know having strong parents is a huge comfort for Kaleb. Ya'll are constantly on my mind. We will continue to pray for your family. Wishing ya'll all the best.-----Ben Jimmy

#1680956 - 09/25/10 05:36 PM Re: Pray, Pray, and then Pray some more [Re: Ben Jimmy]
Tim7581 Offline
Die Hard Member II

With all that has been going on. I forgot to post that Kaleb will be starting chemo on Thursday. We are happy in a way and in a way it sucks. The reason it sucks is because he is going to be real sick after each treatment. I was just speaking with Jeff, and that is what brought up the topic of when he was going to start chemo. I will keep everyone posted. Mary says hello to all of you and that she is still shocked at what everyone is doing.

Tim

#1683769 - 09/29/10 08:57 PM Re: Pray, Pray, and then Pray some more [Re: Tim7581]
Tim7581 Offline
Die Hard Member II

Today was a bad day not only for Kaleb, but for me and Mary as well. Some man showed up at the door today. He had a d*ck head look on his face so I stepped outside to talk to him and he informed me that he was here to get our truck for repo. We talked for a few minutes and he asked if I had the money to give to him so he would not have to take it. I said buddy, if I had money right now I would stay up all night and watch it. He jumped on his phone and called some lady so she could talk to me and I held them off for a day or so.

Now if that was not bad enough, right before he went to walk away he said real low (I wish people would make their payments so I would not have to deal with this s*it). Now at first I was going to let it all go, but then something came over me and I told myself (F it). I said hey buddy let tell you something, I have a boy inside this house that is not doing good at all and is going through a lot with having cancer. I told him I told the people at the bank what was going on and if he wanted to smart off again I would have no problem kicking the s*it out of him. He said I don't give a da*mn what he has and what is going on, it looks to me you cannot pay your bills and it is people like you who I have to deal with everyday. I didn't say another word. I just all out punched him right in the mouth and was going to kill this guy but Mary and Kaleb came to the door and Kaleb was scareming his head off from what he was seeing that it made me stop. If it was not for that I would have beat him til he could not move.

I am not the kinda man that does not this often. I have settled down a lot since I had my son and married my wife. But this was my limit, and I am not going to lie it felt good as H*ll at the time. I called the bank back after all of this and told them what took place here and that I have it all on video (which I didnt). But they dont know that. I told them that the guy that came here put his hands on me and that I kicked his a** and sent him on his way. If they want to press charges, I was going to as well LOL. So far nothing not even a phone call from these people. We have to be at the hospital tomorrow and that is all I am thinking about. So the rest can just wait. If they were to take my truck today, I would have not been able to get anywhere, as that is my only truck right now.

Tim

#1683857 - 09/29/10 10:21 PM Re: Pray, Pray, and then Pray some more [Re: Tim7581]
gonzaga Offline
Die Hard Member with a vengeance

Loc: Raton, NM U.S.A.
Tim,
I am sorry that had to happen to you guys. The truck isn't the important part, your family is and that guy got what he deserved. Karma will catch up to that A=hole. Keep your spirits up for Kaleb and Mary, they need you more than you know.

#1683875 - 09/29/10 10:41 PM Re: Pray, Pray, and then Pray some more [Re: gonzaga]
Duane@ssu Offline
Retired moderator

Loc: Gods Country
Tim, it was good to visit with ya again, call any time.
Hope you like the pics. Duane

"IF YOU'RE GONNA TALK SMART,YOU BETTER RIDE A FAST HORSE"

#1684263 - 09/30/10 02:27 PM Re: Pray, Pray, and then Pray some more [Re: Duane@ssu]
Tim7581 Offline
Die Hard Member II

It was good to visit with you to buddy. We are heading out the door in the next few minutes to head up to Kalebs first treatment. I will keep you all posted on how things go. It took us 15 minutes to get him to stop crying because he did not want to go. I think he thinks he has to stay there and he is scared about it. Talk at ya'll later.

Tim

#1684533 - 09/30/10 08:52 PM Re: Pray, Pray, and then Pray some more [Re: Tim7581]
Tim7581 Offline
Die Hard Member II

We went today for Kalebs first chemo treatment and everything went well other than now he is tried as all get out. He says he hurts a little bit and feels a little sick. The doc told us that was some of the things he would feel. He is going to want to sleep for a few days more than what he does any other time. It was not a fun trip, I think all of us were a little scared but we are just glad it went well. He should be having back to back treatments from here on out until they think it is time to go in and remove it. Poor little guy acts like he got hit by a truck. We are just going to lay in bed and watch home alone and try and get some sleep.

Tim

#1684550 - 09/30/10 09:07 PM Re: Pray, Pray, and then Pray some more [Re: Tim7581]
mtcurman Offline
Retired Moderator

Loc: Montana
I'm glad things went well.

#1684629 - 09/30/10 10:22 PM Re: Pray, Pray, and then Pray some more [Re: Tim7581]
Jeff Mock Offline
President

Loc: Manchester, MI
Glad to hear things are going well Tim. I got your message this morning, but got tied up today at work.

Prayers are still coming!!! thumbup

"Predator calling has produced some of the most spectacular misses I have ever witnessed." ---- Fred Cronk

#1684735 - 09/30/10 11:54 PM Re: Pray, Pray, and then Pray some more [Re: Jeff Mock]
Ben Jimmy Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: LA
Tim, I am so sorry to hear what a hard day you've all had. I know chemo is hard on even the strongest adults. It is so hard to see your baby suffer & not be able to do anything to fix it for him. Ya'll are always in our thoughts and prayers.-----Ben Jimmy

#1684770 - 10/01/10 01:01 AM Re: Pray, Pray, and then Pray some more [Re: Ben Jimmy]
okiejon Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Ringling,Ok
Prayers still being sent.

#1688124 - 10/06/10 12:18 PM Re: Pray, Pray, and then Pray some more [Re: okiejon]
southwestwalkers Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Heber City, UT
More prayers from southern, NM!!

The LORD directs the steps of the godly. He delights in every detail of their lives -- Psalm 37:23, NLT

#1688250 - 10/06/10 04:28 PM Re: Pray, Pray, and then Pray some more [Re: southwestwalkers]
pcammo Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Helena, MT
Kaleb is in our prayers.
John

#1688291 - 10/06/10 05:25 PM Re: Pray, Pray, and then Pray some more [Re: pcammo]
mtcurman Offline
Retired Moderator

Loc: Montana
More prayers for Kaleb from MT.

Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.