Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Page 5 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#1674174 - 09/15/10 11:12 AM Re: Pray, Pray, and then Pray some more [Re: 405 win]
Tim7581 Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Indiana
Today is the day to meet Kalebs new doctor, and start on the road to making him better. He is scared that we will have to stay at the hospital and says he is not going LOL. I know his mother and I can not wait to get something started with getting him on the road to cancer free. Now is the time prayers will be needed.

I will keep you all updated when we find something out, you guys will be the first to know.

Tim

www.kandtjagds.webstarts.com

#1674854 - 09/16/10 12:19 PM Re: Pray, Pray, and then Pray some more [Re: 405 win]
southwestwalkers Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Heber City, UT
Prayers sent!!

The LORD directs the steps of the godly. He delights in every detail of their lives -- Psalm 37:23, NLT

#1675629 - 09/17/10 07:03 PM Re: Pray, Pray, and then Pray some more [Re: southwestwalkers]
Mark2 Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Western, Massachusetts
Prayers sent from Massachusetts. Stay strong

Mark2

#1675663 - 09/17/10 08:08 PM Re: Pray, Pray, and then Pray some more [Re: Mark2]
mtcurman Offline
Retired Moderator

Loc: Montana
More prayers...

#1676459 - 09/19/10 01:05 AM Re: Pray, Pray, and then Pray some more [Re: mtcurman]
Tim7581 Offline
Die Hard Member II

Sorry guys I did not post the update, but these past couple of days has been [beeep] around here. Kaleb has been hurting some and is puking and just feels sick right now so I have been tending to him as much as I can.

Anyways, We got to meet his new doctor and everything went good. Kaleb is going to start chemo soon. They are wanting to shrink the tumors that were found and then when they get small enough, they want to go in to remove them. It is not going to be an easy task, but we have high hopes. That is about all I know for right now.

Duane, sorry I did not get to call you today. It was not a good day at all. I will call you as soon as I get the chance.

Jerry, I will call you to brother.

Kerry, I did not get a chance yet to get to the gun shop, but it will be real soon. I feel like I have so much stuff to do and not enough time to do it all.

Thank you guys for your understanding and thanks for all the prayers that has been sent.

Tim

#1676492 - 09/19/10 04:07 AM Re: Pray, Pray, and then Pray some more [Re: Tim7581]
youngdon Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: AZ
Your family is in our prayers Tim. Tend to them, the rest will wait.
"A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them,which would include their own government." George Washington

#1676655 - 09/19/10 11:36 AM Re: Pray, Pray, and then Pray some more [Re: youngdon]
coloradobob Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Massachusetts
Prayers from my family to yours. Hoping the auction is a huge success as well as a big help in getting your little guy on the road to recovery.

Keep the faith Tim!

God & Our Founding Fathers giveth ...., Obama taketh away!

#1676728 - 09/19/10 01:22 PM Re: Pray, Pray, and then Pray some more [Re: coloradobob]
bamayote23 Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: north eastern alabama
prayers sent!

#1678587 - 09/22/10 12:42 AM Re: Pray, Pray, and then Pray some more [Re: mustanger]
Tim7581 Offline
Die Hard Member II

It's been another one of those sleepless nights. Poor boy is up and down. I just wish his meds would kick in so he can sleep. I have been up going on two days and about ready to pass out! If everything is going well in the morning I am going to head into work. For those of you who I am suposed to call hang in there, I have not forgot about ya, I will call you tomorrow as soon as things settle down. Thanks for your prayers.

Tim

#1678617 - 09/22/10 01:22 AM Re: Pray, Pray, and then Pray some more [Re: Tim7581]
mtcurman Offline
Retired Moderator

Loc: Montana
More prayers sent.

#1680011 - 09/24/10 12:52 AM Re: Pray, Pray, and then Pray some more [Re: mtcurman]
Ben Jimmy Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: LA
Tim, I did not see this post till today. Reading Kaleb's story is just breaking my heart. I do know that God answers prayers. I am also a parent and I have spent more time in hospital rooms than I want to remember. Kaleb and all of your family will be in our prayers. It is amazing how tough children are. I wish ya'll all the best and I'll be thinking of Kaleb and his new pup.-----Ben Jimmy

P.S.
Does Kaleb know about the surprise yet? Does he have a name picked out? I am so happy to know his wish is coming true!

#1680036 - 09/24/10 02:10 AM Re: Pray, Pray, and then Pray some more [Re: Ben Jimmy]
Tim7581 Offline
Die Hard Member II

Thanks Ben Jimmy, We are going through a lot. I have faith that he can pull through this.

Kaleb has no clue that a new puppy is coming here. I can not wait to see the look on his face. I hope it perks him up. If he is feeling good the day I go to pick the puppy up I am going to take him with me. I can't wait to see what he names this puppy.

Tim

#1680049 - 09/24/10 04:08 AM Re: Pray, Pray, and then Pray some more [Re: Tim7581]
OldTurtle Offline

Loc: East Central FL
Tim, I know the next few weeks are going to be really tough on your family and Kaleb....My prayers are with all of you and I'm proof that prayers do work...

Tell Kaleb that he is going to be among an elite group of kids that are "Survivors" and that in the end, he will be stronger than most of his school mates..it will just take time to get there...

God Bless

#1680102 - 09/24/10 07:51 AM Re: Pray, Pray, and then Pray some more [Re: OldTurtle]
killcoyotes Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: rochester, ny
tim, i just saw this thread and i have to say i`m very sorry to hear about your son.

#1680408 - 09/24/10 05:30 PM Re: Pray, Pray, and then Pray some more [Re: killcoyotes]
Ben Jimmy Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: LA
Tim, How is your wife? You haven't mentioned her much & I know she is devastated. Watching your child suffer is one of the hardest things parents can endure. Keep your faith in God, in each other, in yourself, and in Kaleb. I know God will do his part. Tell your wife we are praying for her as well. I hope Kaleb is having a good day. If Kaleb is up to it, my grandchildren always beg me to tell them stories. I make up tall tales of danger where the kids are always the hero, because they can run faster, jump higher, see better, etc. than adults can. Many times these tales help them through long trips, or to drift off to sleep when they are sick. I thought maybe Kaleb might like to be the hero in some of ya'lls hunting, camping, or scouting tales. We will be watching for good news. Take care.----Ben Jimmy

Page 5 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.