Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#1666463 - 09/03/10 04:02 PM Re: Pray, Pray, and then Pray some more [Re: mustanger]
Boomy Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: Willis,Texas
Prayers sent.......

#1666470 - 09/03/10 04:17 PM Re: Pray, Pray, and then Pray some more [Re: Boomy]
trapper2 Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: north central okla
thumbs up to all the guys that have offered pups

#1666677 - 09/03/10 10:42 PM Re: Pray, Pray, and then Pray some more [Re: trapper2]
carvercalls Offline
Sponsor/Retired PM Staff

Loc: Utah
Im so sorry to hear this..Your family will be in our Prayers..

#1666692 - 09/03/10 10:59 PM Re: Pray, Pray, and then Pray some more [Re: carvercalls]
Happy Birthday Workman Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Manti, UT
Tim, I'm sorry to hear about what your boy and your family are going through. You will all be in our prayers and may God grant you and your family His peace that passeth all understanding.

#1667212 - 09/05/10 12:21 AM Re: Pray, Pray, and then Pray some more [Re: mustanger]
Tim7581 Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Indiana
It is another long night. I can not sleep, so I thought I would get on here before I try and take a nap and let everyone know that a lot of my family came to visit today and it was great to see them. Some of them I have not seen for a few good years. I told each of them about you guys on this forum and they thought the same thing I did. They could not believe how many people have my back and are willing to help a man they have never met. I told them that you guys are not just normal everyday people, I told them you people are just like me (ruff around the edges but soft where it counts LOL). I know I have said this many times, but I feel like I need to say it again. You guys are the best group of people I have ever met in my life, and truly it is a blessing to have you all by my side.

Hey Jerry, I have talked to the man with the puppy I was going to buy. He is still holding him for me. I will call you tomorrow when I get the chance and let you know everything. Thank you guys for all of the offers on pups, I wish I could take them all LOL. He would not know what to do LOL.

Duane, if it is possible, could you pin this topic up on the top of this forum, that way as time goes by I don't have to search for it. I will from now on use this topic to post all updates for Kaleb.

God bless

Tim

www.kandtjagds.webstarts.com

#1667359 - 09/05/10 12:40 PM Re: Pray, Pray, and then Pray some more [Re: Tim7581]
venatic Offline
Retired Moderator

Loc: In the right lane
Your family is in our thoughts and prayers.

Jack O'Connor 1963

#1667428 - 09/05/10 03:41 PM Re: Pray, Pray, and then Pray some more [Re: Tim7581]
jeffeberle Offline
Predator Master

Loc: Calif.
Tim I'll put Klaeb on the prayer list at church tonite

HEY GUYS TIM'S FULL NAME IS TIM HICKEY HIS ADDRESS IS 2550 E. BETHEL LANE BLOOMING, INDIANA 47408 IF YOU FEEL IT PUT ON YOUR HEART TO HELP HIS FAMILY OUT WITH DONATIONS

#1667451 - 09/05/10 04:24 PM Re: Pray, Pray, and then Pray some more [Re: jeffeberle]
Dustballs Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: Wyoming
Sounds like Kaleb is a fighter. I hope the best for you and your family.

#1668137 - 09/06/10 07:59 PM Re: Pray, Pray, and then Pray some more [Re: Dustballs]
Tim7581 Offline
Die Hard Member II

I had a great talk with Duane yesterday, thanks Duane, it was great to get my mind off of things for a while.

Well all, today was one of Kalebs sick days. It was not to bad but he was not wanting to eat real good and he slept most of the day. I think me and his mom left his bed side twice all day long. If things work out good this week, I am going to try and pull a few days building a house with my brother just to make what money I can. An old man came up to me today, and he said boy, why such the long face? I looked at him and said buddy my child is sick with the worst kind of thing I can think of. He said, you don't worry about nothing, the power of God is more powerful than any doctor. He said keep the faith and hold your head up high. Then he turned around and walked away without saying another word, he looked back and winked at me right before he walked out of the doors. I don't think I will ever foregt about that as long as I live.

I will keep ya updated more as I hear anything else.

Tim

#1668212 - 09/06/10 09:23 PM Re: Pray, Pray, and then Pray some more [Re: Tim7581]
MainAttraction! Offline

Loc: West Side!!!
Man,
that's tough. Prayers sent. My niece survived leukemia at the same age so keep the faith.
Just a thought...
My kids recently brought a dang Chihuahua home from the flea market and I thought that is all we need and why would they bring a dog home when we are surrounded by dogs....
I gave in because I know what it's like to want.
To my surprise the dog is real endearing. She house broke easy and is making a great lil house dog.
Truthfully,
I bet your son just wants something to love. His "own" dog.
Terriers are cute and "can" make good pets but they are a lil WILD in the house. Might want to consider a rescue? It may not cost a thing and a dog bred for companionship may be a better fit for your son than a hard charging Jagd. A rescue is something that is painless and you can get ASAP
All the best to your family.

Edited by MainAttraction! (09/06/10 09:27 PM)

#1668389 - 09/07/10 12:38 AM Re: Pray, Pray, and then Pray some more [Re: MainAttraction!]
Tim7581 Offline
Die Hard Member II

Main,

Thanks for your prayers, I mean that. But on the other hand I am going to just through this out there. This is not the first time I have owned terriers. I know how wild they can get. I may be wrong, but it seems to me you think you know what my son wants? His "own" dog? Do think for one second that I jumped on this forum, or any other for that matter and asked for help with a puppy for myself? I already had a pup lined up for Kaleb. He was going to be payed for and shipped here in Oct. My son already has 2 house dogs, a pit bull and a doberman. Although he loves them, he knows he can not hunt with them. He may be 5 years old, but he sure knows what a jagd is. After we lost our male jagd Blade. Kaleb was crushed and asked me everyday when I was going to get him another one just like him.

Kaleb knows what the terriers do, and that is hunt. He loves to hunt and be out in the woods with me everytime I go. His face lights up everytime the dogs find anything. If you was to ask him what kind of dog he wants. He would tell you "I want one just like Blade" And sir, let tell ya, with all this little boy is going through right now I think he should get a little light at the end of the tunnel. This puppy is not going to have nothing to do with me at all. My only job will be to feed, water, train, and hunt him (that is with Kaleb).

If for any reason anyone thinks that I may have went over the line with this post, please let me know because that is not what I was trying to do. I may have read Mains post wrong. I will add that I am tired after the day we have had today. But if I am in the wrong, let me know.

God Bless

Tim

#1668498 - 09/07/10 10:25 AM Re: Pray, Pray, and then Pray some more [Re: Tim7581]
Tim7581 Offline
Die Hard Member II

Boys! Great news, Kaleb comes home in 3 days. Doc says he is doing good enough that he is going to keep him a few more days to make sure he is still eating good enough and then he is going to cut him loose. We are going to take him for follow ups at Riley Childrens Hospital in Indianapolis. He is ready to get the [beeep] out of here LOL. They would like to start Kemo in about 2 weeks, maybe 3 if they think he is strong enough. We are not out of the woods yet, but atlest he gets to come home! I feel like I have won a million dollars. I will keep you all updated when things as things change.

Tim

#1668508 - 09/07/10 10:45 AM Re: Pray, Pray, and then Pray some more [Re: Tim7581]
mtcurman Offline
Retired Moderator

Loc: Montana
That is GREAT news!! thumbupthumbup We'll keep praying for your family.

Ben

#1668530 - 09/07/10 11:45 AM Re: Pray, Pray, and then Pray some more [Re: mtcurman]
okiejon Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Ringling,Ok
Yes,Great news! We will keep praying.

#1668545 - 09/07/10 12:01 PM Re: Pray, Pray, and then Pray some more [Re: Tim7581]
Jeff Mock Offline
President

Loc: Manchester, MI
Fantastic new Tim! thumbup

"Predator calling has produced some of the most spectacular misses I have ever witnessed." ---- Fred Cronk

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.