***2011 Predator Masters HUNT & CONVENTION Registration***

Jeff Mock

Registrations for the upcoming 2011 Annual Predator Masters Hunt & Convention will begin on: SEPTEMBER 15TH.

DATES: February 10th, 11th & 12th

On SEPTEMBER 15th, members will begin seeing the BANNER below, at which time the BANNER will become active so that you can click the BANNER and be taken directly to the HUNT REGISTRATION page at the New Predator Masters Store.

Once there, you can register for the HUNT, register for the EGG SHOOT, and, of course, purchase EXTRA RAFFLE TICKETS for the fantastic prizes that will be available at this years hunt!

***Details such as EARLY BIRD PRIZE, GUEST SPEAKERS, & EVENTS are to follow soon***

If you weren’t able to attend last years hunt, PLEASE do yourself a favor, and TRY to attend this year’s upcoming hunt in Las Cruces.

You’ll be GLAD you did!!!

Im looking forward to it
thumbup.gif

Reb, this year you better bring a bigger truck to haul all your prizes back LOL
thumbup.gif

He dont need it Kerry i been saving up for 2 years since i didnt get to go last year ,i will just double up on tickets this time.Hope i have to rent a uhaul to get it home LOL.

You're eye's are gonna POP outta your heads when you the raffle prizes this year!

Not to mention the EGG SHOOT gun that Scott over at Specialized Dynamics is building.......OH MY!!!!!
drool.gif

Back