North West Colorado Bear

Devin69

Colorado bear hunters. The DOW is putting on a meeting tonight at the American Legion Post 62. 1055 Moffat county Road 7 in Craig Colorado 6:00pm-9:00pm. They are looking for input on how to manage the bear. Houndsman and Bear Baiters, here is your chance to give them your input.

It just makes me MAD. Hunters Bit@h more than anyone I have ever met.
One hunter showed up at this meeting. Yet everyone is sure willing to complain about the bear hunting in Colorado.
They are doing this across the State and I talked to the DOW and they said it was the same at every meeting they have put on so far.

It is easier to complain that to stand up and say what you have to say infront of everyone I guess. They had a meeting locally here in Raton a few weeks ago about changing some of the regs and it was a full house. Hunters and ranchers and "bunny huggers". Hopefully some of these guys will get on board before they lose it all. There is still some room for some good hounds down here Devin, just in case they run you out up there, sorry bunny huggin' suckers.

Devin69 sorry i didn't see this post earlier, are they still doing meetings, I would be into going and speeking my mind, There is no where worse for bear control then the roaring fork valley we have all the aspenites that drive you crazy.

Back