Great Product Great People

vmaster59

Well I got my FX-3 back from FoxPro today. And it worked this time !! This was the third time I sent it in,2nd time for the same problem. So we are ready for a field test. I just installed new sounds on it. I will say that the people at FoxPro never gave me any problem about sending it in so much. And it was a fast turn around. Great product great people. It's this kind of service that keeps people coming back time after time. Thanks FoxPro.

Clint

In the interest of full disclosure, I am NOT a Foxpro field tester/field rep or anything else. I currently own a couple of FPs (FX5 and Fury), an older (1mile+ remote) WT, and a GameTraks and have owned several other brands as well. They all have their good points.

While FP makes callers of as high a quality as anybody (and better than most), in the end the callers are just a collection of electronic parts that could be duplicated by any other company, and are as prone to problems as any other electronic device.

What really separates FP from other manufacturers (manufacturers in general, not just caller manufacturers) is their total dedication to customer service. Their primary focus when confronted with a customer problem has always been "How can we make this customer happy".

That philosophy has always made them unique. Some (not many) distributors and retailers have a similar philosophy, but it is unfortunately very rare for a manufacturer.

I agree Clint, great products and very great people.
thumbup.gif

Back