TT - Custom Howlers and Horn Tip Calls.

TonyTebbe

I'm finally starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel on my backorder list of custom calls. Only a handful of orders left, then it's trigger time!
smile.gif
I had a chance to make up some extras this week to make available.

First off is this pretty little horn. Great shape and color to it, just needs some serious elbow grease....
IMG_5564.jpg

...and here she is after it's done. I say "she", but actually this little howler has a bunch of volume and a good deep tone on the bottom end. Probably best for a young male sound.
IMG_5571.jpg

Next up is a Buffalo Horn / Cholla Cactus with Turquoise inlay howler. This cholla wood came from our ranch from a grass fire about 8 years ago. You can still see the charred wood from the fire in the bell of it.
IMG_5568.jpg

IMG_5569.jpg

Here are the two howlers, with another two that are available. Each is custom built by eye and ear. No production parts go into these one of a kinds. No two alike...ever!
IMG_5567.jpg

Howler 1: Sold
Howler 2: Available
Howler 3: Available

Horn Howler Prices: $75 each, to your door
Cholla Howler Price: $55, to your door (Sold)

So...you want distress calls? I have a few made up.

All are my original horn tip designs. These are made from young calves, so they thinner and hollow all the way to the tip. The end result...serious, serious volume!

IMG_5572.jpg

Closeup for size reference.
IMG_5573.jpg

The top two do young jackrabbit very well and the bottom one screams cottontail like no other. Very ear piercing. All have a hole in the bell to attach to your lanyard.

Distress Call Prices: $37 each, to your door

Top call: Sold
Middle call: Sold
Bottom call: Sold

Like always, moneyback guarantee, lifetime warranty, extra reed material and bands.

Thanks for looking...

Tony

Last edited:
Thanks a bunch for the fine comments guys. Much appreciated. I didn't realize until now that the pictures don't really show the shine on these calls, believe me it's there. Must of been the sun direction.

The cholla cactus howler was a fun project. I had to make a distress call just like it for a custom order. I decided to try a howler out. Surprisingly, it is the richest, best sounding howler out of the bunch. The wood really helped mellow the sound out. I was really pleased with it.

Clark, the two calls are yours. I think you'll be real pleased with them. Both can flat get with it, in their own pitch ranges.

Thanks...Tony

I've got a bunch of unread PMs Will. I'll check yours, but I'm sure I know what you are looking for.
smile.gif
I need to look through the horns and get you a picture of them. I thought about it yesterday, as I ran into a few more that won't work for my solid one-piece designs. Will do next week.

PS. I just updated the price on the cholla howler. I forgot that I wasn't going to ask the same price for a wood howler, as I do my horn howlers.

Thanks...Tony

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Just had to give ya a bad time about it.
grin.gif

I've been putting off another "supplier" (elsewhere), 'cause I want to deal with someone I know, & trust, before I deal with the unknown.
Hope you understand.
wink.gif
wink.gif
cool.gif

Dude, I am diggin' that Cholla howler. I mean they all are awesome calls. But that one is freaking sweet!
Very nice work my friend!

Back