6mmx45 AR Complete Uppers starting at $450

Guido

Okay, we're working on putting together a 6mmx45 upper buy for you guys, because thats what seems to have your intrest at the moment!

We can do 18" Stainless BBL with 5 groove polygonal rifling (1:10 twist) complete flat top upper, including BCG and charging handle, with your choice of rail.

We can do them with a rifle length YHM Diamond Quad Rail for $525

Or, a YHM rifle length free float tube handguard for $450

Shoot me an e-mail if you're intrested at sales@newfrontierarmory.com so we can get a list put together. If we have 5 "takers" we'll get this rolling ASAP and get the bbls headed our way.

Guido.

How much for just the barrel, extension & gas port drilled???

Any choice on barrel contour, ie lite weight etc..

Here's hoping!!

Originally Posted By: Droopyfur2Guido.

How much for just the barrel, extension & gas port drilled???

Any choice on barrel contour, ie lite weight etc..

Here's hoping!!

Yup.

I was also wondering what the barrel contour would be. Can you post a few example pics of the variations (even just to show the contour and float tube if you don't have a finished upper)?

Right now we are looking at 10 to 14 days. This could change depending on the amount of orders. Orders will be filled in the order they are recieved.

Originally Posted By: YotecallrWho's barrel are you using ?

Very Interested in the same plus is it with or without fwd assist? Do you know if it will be short throated?

I am probably in no matter what.........email sent

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: YotecallrWho's barrel are you using ?

Check out Pac Nor barrels page.
They list a polygonal in 6mm with 10:1.

Just a guess (or wish) on my part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're getting the first batch of 18" bbls in next week and as soon as we get those built and test fired we'll put them on our website for sale to you guys, and we'll update the posts here. 20" bbls are about 30 days out.

We're using Black Hole Weaponry bbls on these.

This does include a forward assist.

I saw where you said the 20" were about 30days out. What the cost of the 20" and I want in.....do I send a deposit?

Thanks

sent u a PM

Everyone makes the heavy barrels and I dont understand why. Any chance you will offer one in a light contour that would be useful for a hunting gun, AR's get heavy fast.

Standard profile is as light as we can get. If your interested in something lighter we could possibly turn one down. Send me a PM with your request of demensions and we can see if we can do it.

Yes we can flute our barrels. On a standard weight barrel fluting is more cosmetic than weight saveing. Cost for fluting is additional.

Back