Anyone try this stuff yet?

Looks like a waist of money to me. Buy some good calls a good dog and you will never have to worry about carring a bag of stink around with you. This is just my opinion.
Mike

I agree with Mike. It really looks like a gimmick to me. Definitely not designed by predator callers for predator callers.

Tony

You know what we say about stuff like that in the Ozarks? Scheeeet....
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: cmateraYeah, I tried it. Total waste of money.

+1 this. Tried, smells like a pile of catfish that's been left in the sun. Attracts flies, ants and an occasional raven.

Save your $$.

Up here we take a 5 gal.bucket full of beaver or garbage meat and blood we get from the butcher shop put it all in the bucket and add water freeze it and set it out on ponds / lakes in the winter It really brings in the predators...and most of the time its free just takes a lil' time.....

oh to get the stuff in the bucket to slide out in the winter warm it up on the way to the bait spot inside your vehicle of use a torch (dont burn your bucket) with the torch.... WE CALL EM YOTE-SICKLES !!!!

yeah I was going to try the yote sickle as well, just seen this and thought it may be a good idea, I have some yotes that I think are getting call shy and wanted to try a new approach.

Back