New Truth DVD...did it get fixed?

canislatrans54

I had read, somewhere on the forum (but can't find it), that there wound up being some kind of problem with getting the new Truth/Randy Anderson DVD shipped.
frown.gif

I'm curious if anyone has heard whether the problem is solved or not??
confused.gif

I really want to order the DVD, as I have the entire set, but I don't want to send my order in then have to wait 3 months to receive the DVD.
wink.gif

Can anyone help?
confused.gif

This was the email I got a couple weeks ago:

"Levi -
We have the Truth 7 on our website, but it is not in yet. Randy called yesterday, and informed us that it will be here about August 27. There was a problem in editing it, which caused the delay. Sorry about that, but we'll ship as soon as possible.
Jean"

I emailed them back to ask if they'd send an email when it shipped and they said yes.

I ordered mine three to four weeks ago and had it within a few days. Watched it twice and it is great. I like the new Verminators even better. Rick is a big card!!! Brent

OKBrent where did you order it? I ordered it from Randys site last month and have never received a copy. It was never released to ship. I was told the same thing as Levi. Not until Aug. 27 because of some editing problems. Are you sure it is The Truth 7 you bought? No one has ever had it in stock.

Sounds like I'll wait until after Labor Day to order Truth 7.
I've got & rewatched several times, the new Verminator DVD.
Thanks guys for the info.

I talked to the guys at All Predator Calls last Friday and they said it wouldn't be available until after the 1st of September.

Back