WE NEED YOUR INPUT!! - What Group Buys are you looking for?

Guido

Hey guys, we just became site sponsors and are very excited to offer some great deals to you guys here at PM!!

PLEASE -- give us some ideas on what you'd like to see as far as group buys or PM member discounts.

We do a lot of large group buys on other forums and would like to use some of that inventory and buying power to help you guys get the gear you need at the best price around.

Hope to hear some good feedback from you guys soon so we can get you a group buy rolling ASAP!!

We are a rapidly expanding retail store in North Las Vegas and are slowly but surely getting products added to our website daily.

If there's something your looking for and don't see on our website for sale, just shoot us an e-mail and we'll have a quote back to you ASAP!

http://newfrontierarmory.com/catalog/
your link isn't working

if I was going to add my 2 cents I would say parts for the AR platform lower parts kits (you can never have to many) tactical latches etc alot of guys on here build there own.

you may want to post this in the classified section to get a better response I just happen to stumble on to it.
Thank you for becoming a site sponsor
Mike

Originally Posted By: Mike2http://newfrontierarmory.com/catalog/
your link isn't working

if I was going to add my 2 cents I would say parts for the AR platform lower parts kits (you can never have to many) tactical latches etc alot of guys on here build there own.

you may want to post this in the classified section to get a better response I just happen to stumble on to it.
Thank you for becoming a site sponsor
Mike

Thanks for the input. I don't think I can post in the classifieds section though because I'm a commercial seller.

We'll have something rolling here in a week or so!! For those of you who do stumble accross this, please spread the word so we get some good input from the masses.

I'd ask in the AR section and Firearms section if you are allowed.

If you could do a Plum Crazy group buy I think you'd get a good response.

The guys here speak very loudly in what they wish for in products.

Here's a few things that I gather from all the reading:

A good, inexpensive AR 15 scope mount, both in 1" & 30mm like the Burris Pepr type.

Accurate, reliable predator hunting ammo at an affordable price.

A good, bright, lightweight night hunting light that will do what it says, and will enable them the ID & shoot animals out to 200 or further.

The list goes on, but those manufacturers that have predator dedicated products that are high quality have seen the success of such ventures.

BTW, it looks like you guys have a great start on a website.
I'm impressed that you asked the members what they wanted. That shows a lot in the customer satisfaction Dept. in my books.
thumbup1.gif

Barry

Originally Posted By: Jeepdude1987I'd ask in the AR section and Firearms section if you are allowed.

If you could do a Plum Crazy group buy I think you'd get a good response.

I to would love to see a group buy of the Plum Crazy lowers , i just brought one from you last week and love it, but can always use 2 or 3 more if the price is right. Thanks Billy

If we can get 10 people (or enough people that will commit to 10 lowers) we can make a coupon code for the Predator Master guys that will take 10% off the Plum Crazy Lowers.

I'm the new guy on board here, so if a MOD is reading this, please let me know if I can post something like this in the Classifieds or somewhere thats more viewed by all in case they would like to get in on this.

Originally Posted By: rednekAr Lowers. You can get em real cheap if you buy in a quantity. Cheap AR Lowers

Thats a striped lower , New Fontier has the complet lower with 6 postion stock for $129

I'd post it here, then leave a link in the right forum.

The classifieds are pretty much reserved for member only buying-selling.

Thanks

Barry

Lowers are nice but having different uppers give you the versatility to shoot different cartridges. I'd love to see a killer deal on some RR/Stag uppers.

Originally Posted By: rednekAr Lowers. You can get em real cheap if you buy in a quantity. Cheap AR Lowers

I bought two of these from AIMSurplus.com for $59.95. I was impressed with their quality.

Those lowers from surplus are top notch.

Id really like to see a group buy on lower parts kits, or possibly some magpul stocks.But yeah, if it swings for some Plum crazy lowers Im in for that as well.

Back