MidwayUSA SUPER SPECIAL!!!

Jeff Mock

For the next 7 days until midnight on August 22, 2010, MidwayUSA would like to offer the ENTIRE membership here at Predator Masters some of the best deals ever offered at MidwayUSA.

These are the kind of deep discounts YOU have been asking for all year, and the Promotions team at MidwayUSA has come through!!!

Earlier this morning they agreed to allow Marketing to have some really sweet deals that they have listed below.

***Please keep in mind that they are only going to allow them to run for 7 days and will ends at 11:59 PM CT August 22, 2010.***

1) Place regularly priced in-stock products in your shopping cart and receive:

$15 off a Purchase of $100 or more - Use Promotion Code 223810

$30 off a Purchase of $200 or more - Use Promotion Code 308810

$60 off a Purchase of $400 or more - Use Promotion Code 338810

$100 off a Purchase of $650 or more - Use Promotion Code 50810

2) Enter the promotion code in the box entitled "Promotion Code" on the shopping cart page.

3) You will see the discount on the Confirmation page before placing your order.

Remember, this promotion code is valid for orders placed on MidwayUSA.com.

Limited to one per Customer and one promotion code per retail order.

Offer cannot be combined with Birthday, Special or Dealer Pricing.

Offer not valid on MidwayUSA Gift Certificates, Nightforce, Sale and Clearance products.

Offer valid on regularly priced products only.

***Hurry, offer ends at 11:59 PM CT August 22, 2010. ***

Thanks for the info. I recently ordered from them but may consider a little more. I like being stocked up before the crisis.

That's kinda what I figured. If a person is looking to put in a big order, that's some sizeable savings on the other offers. Thanks!

MidwayUSA is trying to offer themembers at Predator Masters some sort of "Deal" every month.

Before placing any sizable orders, just check in with me and I'll let you know what they have coming.

Jeff

Is this something just for the PM members? I received an email from them with the same offer. It has a different promotion code but the same discounts.

I was told that this is an offer for PM members. The more members that take advantage, the more "specials" they should have in the future.
thumbup1.gif

I just tried to order a Leupold VXIII CDS and cant use it because the scope is back ordered. Oh well, maybe next time.

Back