Obama Backs Mosque at Ground Zero

This is America, and our commitment to religious freedom must be unshakable."

Funny how the only time that man speaks up for America is when it's to use it against us.
ONE NATION UNDER GOD!
I pray that a miracle will come.

I know i have said this before, but you can do religion as you see fit, if we so really need this funding then fine fund it else where.

http://online.wsj.com/article/NA_WSJ_PUB:SB10001424052748704271804575405330350430368.html

Just cause it's legal doesn't make it right.

Let's face it,,,The man has one overriding goal...And that's to tear down America in four years that took two hundred years to build up...He's a one man wrecking crew, very much like the guys that implode buildings...

When I was growing up, the big concern was the infiltration of this country by Communists....and the potential for a Manchurian Candidate from either Korea or Russia....I firmly believe that he may be similar, but from the Middle East and a real 'sleeper' with Muslim ties...

Originally Posted By: RubenatorHow about an update on the gay bar opening up next door to the Mosque. how bout opening up a pork slaughter house next door or a strip bar
thumbup.gif
it's been said that if a muslim sees a naked lady other than his wife that he has to kill himself. have a bunch of strippers dance out front and send them all to ALLAH
laugh.gif

a lot of things have been said about muslims that either aren't true, or not entirely.

keep in mind that their system holds that infidels aren't human. If you aren't a muslim, then you may as well be a goat or a sheep. You may be lied to, cheated, stolen from, tortured, raped, etc, as you simply don't count.

the more extremist among them have taken this to the point where they justify other muslims as not being "real" or "good enough" muslims, so they have an excuse to kill them, too.

The bottom line is that the majority of muslims on this planet aren't really any problem for us. But clearly some of them are. Identifying them is the problem to be solved.

Originally Posted By: PrairieMuffinI believe your right, Bob
That's the only explanation for his behavior.
He can't walk on sacred ground.

He will be walking on sacred ground because no-one will stop him America has lost its balls to do anything to anyone for fear of being called a traitor / A PATRIOT... its not gonna change unless we change..... Im so ashamed to be part of this [beeep]...what are ya waiting for someone to lead you to the battle-ground...You aint got to go far....

Obama continued. “I was commenting very specifically on the right people have that dates back to our founding. That's what our country is about. And I think it's very important as difficult as some of these issues are that we stay focused on who we are as a people and what our values are all about."

we is not a people. a people is a person
rolleyes.gif
.. who we are as people.
Maybe that just read funny to me.

Originally Posted By: borkonOriginally Posted By: RubenatorHow about an update on the gay bar opening up next door to the Mosque. how bout opening up a pork slaughter house next door or a strip bar
thumbup.gif
it's been said that if a muslim sees a naked lady other than his wife that he has to kill himself. have a bunch of strippers dance out front and send them all to ALLAH
laugh.gif
PrairieMuffin, wanna take one for the team
lol.gif

well ya know even when the world upsets me as it does I still like to smile.

Rubentor, oh lawd really? I guess if you can't come up with a good idea you can always fight fire with fire.
I had to go read on that one hadn't heard about it yet.

The very notion of building a mosque within 50 miles should be viewed as a deliberate insult to the USA. If this were not meant to be offensive the objections of ANYONE who lost a loved one should be enough to instantly stop the whole idea. The demand to build such a painful reminder should speak volumes to the people of this country. I think anyone who supports such a revolting insult should be viewed as a terrorist supporter and treated accordingly!

This is not about freedom from religious persecution. It's about using your religion to mock a national tragedy.-----Ben Jimmy

That guy in the whitehouse is a terrorist havent you come to that conclusion yet WAKE UP AMERICA !!!!

Edited the explative. Let's not lower ourselves to that level here.
Barry

Last edited by a moderator:
Back