O lies with ease.

jumprightinit

....The ease with which Obama can tell his lies is truly remarkable!!......

Does he even know the difference between truth and fabrication?

Now Barack's father served in WW ll He said so in a speech.
Is he a compulsive liar?
Were there no reporters who double checked these statements and called the party on this?

They did for everyone else. Why not him?

Barack Hussein Obama Sr. (Obama's father)

Born 4/4/36

Died 11/24/82 at the age of 46

He was 5 years old when WW 2 started, and less than 9.5 years old when it ended.

Lolo Soetoro (Obama's step father)

Born 1935

Died 3/2/87 at the age of 52

He was 6 years old when WW 2 started, and 10 years old when it ended.

One of these guys must have been the youngest Veteran in the war.

Watch the video.

WHAT A LIAR!!!! And the media doesn't say anything.

If you doubt it, Google both of these guys. Don't use snopes, they'll probably say it's a vast right wing conspiracy or something like that. RR, please ask snopes and see what they say.

Last edited:
Yep,,, Spin Factory all over again....That's a hypothetical situation where facts are stated to fit the telling...

I've never heard anyone confuse their father with their grandfather, unless there was serious incest involved...

He was attempting to establish empathy in that speech and though no one was really listening...

Originally Posted By: Rim_RunnerOriginally Posted By: jumprightinitRR, please ask snopes and see what they say.

sure, always glad to be of help
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/service.asp

Thanks for clearing that up Rimmy. Is this the same grandfather Chairman Zero said marched with Patton and helped liberate Auschwitz when in fact it was the Russians who did so? I know, it's easy to confuse the Red Army with your grandfather. Then he changed the story to it was his uncle who liberated Auschwitz. But hey, grandfather, uncle, same thing, right?
lol.gif

Hey, O is easily confused,no doubt about it. 57 states voted for him. Rimmy has provided the context here to illustrate the great extent snopes will go to in order to pitch liberalism. They try to mask it, to no avail. Of all the references to "mis-speak they could have provided, they chose Jan Brewer. I've lived in Az for over 30 years and don't remember hearing anything about the incident they mentioned. Not saying it didn't happen,just didn't hit my radar,which is generally on 24/7. What about Hillary, Bill,and others in their group,they are they inventors of mis-speak,and snopes picks on Brewer? If there was ever even the slightest doubt of snopes political leaning,it's gone now. Ya dun good rimmy.

Very often Snopes provides good references, as in the other thread on Kagan/Obama. With references you can verify yourself it's hard to argue with their conclusions whether they support a liberal position or not.

In this case they provide zero supporting references for their allegation that Obama "misspoke". No link to where he corrected himself or anything else except giving him a blatant pass on what (without a correction) can only be termed a lie for political purposes in a scripted (and proof read/edited) speech.

That probably qualifies as showing a liberal bias on the part of Snopes, wouldn't you (RR and HB) agree?

Originally Posted By: HunterBear71Have it your way. The man who raised Barack did indeed serve in the second World War.

And you know this how Huggy Bear?

Originally Posted By: CourtgusOriginally Posted By: HunterBear71Have it your way. The man who raised Barack did indeed serve in the second World War.

And you know this how Huggy Bear?

Huggy Bear read the snopes link.

I wonder how his communist grandfather that O always refers to as "gramps" could be confused with his 'father' whoever that may be. Or maybe he was refering to his communist mentor his "gramps" turned him over to , Frank Marshall Davis who was a soviet operative in HI. It seems that "gramps" had a FBI file that turns up 'destroyed', kind of like O past paper trails.

Last edited:
Quote:Have it your way. The man who raised Barack did indeed serve in the second World War.

I raised my nephews, but they have never called me Dad or Father. I am and always have been "Uncle" Leon.

Those pesky communist and leftist are everywhere! maybe it was a deliberate lie. Critics would never even notice and expose something the president says.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: HunterBear71Those pesky communist and leftist are everywhere! maybe it was a deliberate lie. Critics would never even notice and expose something the president says.

You got that right. Trying to marginalize our enemies is naive and dangerous. Ask any Chamberlain appologist.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: HunterBear71Have it your way. The man who raised Barack did indeed serve in the second World War. I guess his birth cert. must have sealed the deal.
tt2.gif

Back