***July HOM*** Stories and Vote

cbosshog79

The dog days of summer are here and hunting activity is slow but the good times are just around the corner. We had a few really good stories this past month that deserve your attention and one lucky guy will end up with a pile of prizes from some of our sponsors and HOB's. Please review the contributions below and place your vote, as always we appreciate the member participation!

******July Hunter of the Month Prizes******

Were back to all custom for the month of June. This time around the winner will receive a full package for yote hunting including a three cal set from WSMBUCK and a custom lanyard from FW707.

Thanks to everyone for being so generous and making this possible. As things grow I would love to see at least the top three get prizes, we aren't quite there yet but will be one day! I'm proud to be associated with the program and it is really an issue of pride watching it grow; thanks again to all of our HOB's and sponsors, you guys are making a difference here!!!

In addition to these items we also have a sponsor offering a service for the winner this month. Switch will be donating one free predator skull cleaning and whitening for a coyote, bobcat or fox! I'm sure that a few of you guys could find a use for this and we really appreciate his offer!

IMG_1893.jpg

IMG_1888.jpg

IMG_1887.jpg

picture122-208x112.jpg

Predator Skulls Inc.

B&B Custom Calls
Screen name- WSMBUCK
Real name -Billy White
Email- switchback2@yahoo.com
Home 601-532-7366 Cell 601-754-8704
2845 VETO RD. Mccall Creek MS 39647

FW707
Screen Name: fw707
Name: Jeff Preston
Email: jlpddp@bigsandybb.com
Phone: 606-789-4034

Predator Skulls Inc.
Dermestid Inc.
Screen Name: Switch
Name: Tim Hovey

***July Hunter of the Month Nominees***

1. Another successful hunt

2. My son made me go...

3. Few pics of a bear hunt

4. CA rabbit opener PICS

5. Huntin when it's HOT, HOT, HOT!!!

I cannot wait to have a story as good as those, i better start taking some writing classes at the tech school here in town!!! Or maybe i should just get a few yotes to tell about this year!!!

Thank you to all who voted it is really an unexpected surprise to get nominated and then be awarded Hunter of the Month,All for doing what my son and I both enjoy doing.
My son will really be the winner here as the calls are going to him so he can learn how to make the sounds and hopefully call in and shoot his 1st Coyote.
Thank you again to all who voted.

Frank

Back