whats your dream car

jlutcher51

Well ill start my dream car is a 1971 Hemi Cuda convertable. Plumb crazy purple with white interior and a hurst 4 speed with the pistolgrip shifter. Is that to much to ask for? What's yours?

Last edited:
Porsche 911 GT2, Koenigsegg CCX, Lambo Murcielago, Ferrari 599GTO/458 Italia.

I'd settle for a Z06, though
smile.gif

Might as well dream big if we're gonna dream.

A trophy truck and a skyline I could find uses for already got the ram and love it even though I couldn't afford the deisel
thumbdown.gif
maybe the next one will have a cummins in it

I just ordered the first new car ever for me just 2 weeks ago. I had bought new trucks, boats and airplanes but never a new car.
It will be a 2011 550HP Shelby. They handle great and are quite fast. Now I just have to wait.

Jack

Originally Posted By: Jack RobertsI just ordered the first new car ever for me just 2 weeks ago. I had bought new trucks, boats and airplanes but never a new car.
It will be a 2011 550HP Shelby. They handle great and are quite fast. Now I just have to wait.

Jack

Congrats Jack
thumbup.gif
Your going to love that car. My friend has either an 08 or an 09 im not sure which one! Your right they do handle great and they are scary fast..What a fun car
thumbup.gif

He had an accident while hauling it in an enclosed trailer
cursing.gif
He just got it back from Vegas from getting repaired..

This, (only not quite as nice) is our daily driver.
w00t.gif

29138160001_large.jpg

I love The General Lee, so this one with a nice lift kit and grille guard is REAL nice!
thumbup1.gif

GeneralLee4x4_resized.jpg

~Ben

For luxury...2011 F150 SWB "new-style" Standard Cab w/Lariat package & the soon-to-be released 330hp V6 (the one in the new 30mpg Mustang). Local dealer told me that motor will be released for use in F150 in late 2011.

For daily driver...1954 Chevy 3100; placed in modern chassis; w/4.3 V6 & 700R installed.

And for fun...The following car, built and owned by Bright Built Hot Rods from here in Salina, KS...and has a Hot Wheels car designed after it!
canislatrans54Leadsled2009037.jpg

canislatrans54Leadsled2009038.jpg

Back