11 New Mark II sounds from FOXPRO

FoxproSteve

Hey All,

FOXPRO is pleased to announce the release of 11 new Mark II sounds!

The sounds are:

B05 Hairy Woodpecker 1
B06 Hairy Woodpecker 2
B07 Red Bellied Woodpecker 1
B08 Red Bellied Woodpecker 2
B65 Barred Owl
B66 Barred Owls
C03 Baying Hounds
C32 Yipping Coyotes
C33 Male Coyote Long Howls 1
D30 Elk Calf Distress
N40 Little Brown Bat

As always the sounds can be previewed at anytime on our web page here:
http://www.gofoxpro.com/fpsounds/index.php

They are also available for immediate purchase here:
http://www.gofoxpro.com/estore/soundcart.php?category_id=27

The new printable sound list is available here:
http://www.gofoxpro.com/soundlist.pdf

Shayne, the Mark II library is the name of a category of sounds, not a person. You can go the Foxpro site and listen to samples of all the sounds offered.

Hey Steve,

Those are some fantastic new sounds!

While testing a CS-24 today, the new sound C32 Yipping Coyotes produced answer backs from in front of our warehouse! Them darn St George city coyotes... I suspect that sound may get some action this fall on there country cousins.

Glad to hear you made through the mad elk herd alive – That new elk calf distress sound will be popular with many lion hunters.

Customers sure appreciate your embracing technology which gives them the ability to listen to the entire sound library on there computer. Sure makes the formulation of sound picks easy.

Good hunting,

AP

Yes, YES, YESSSSS!!!!! I have been asking for years for a quality elk calf distress sound. THANK YOU!!! I will have to get that call down loaded as soon as I get back in from out of town. Y'all just made my day.

FoxproSteve,

My fault. Let's try the question a different way.

Are any or all of these newest, latest, just released *c prefix* sounds recorded/provided by Cal Taylor?

Thanks.

I wouldn't do that, DoubleCK. I just want him to be content in his pursuit of knowledge. (LOL+) Poor fellow stuck out there in Colorado with no beautiful scenery to enjoy, etc. Its enough to make an ancient marsupial weep.

I know Al. Here in WYO we call 'em Greenies! Only because of their old green license plates. (Wink, Wink)
wink.gif

At least he isn't part of the "Colorado State Navy" that crashes our southern border every Friday. LOL!
tt2.gif

The shortest way to get through Wyoming is a straight line. You surely don't expect us to go all the way around to get to the good states like Montana do ya?
tt2.gif

The Greenies I know only go to WY for the good fireworks, then the wind blows em back South to a better place. They always comment about the great fuel mileage they got on the way back.
w00t.gif

CO State Navy.
lol.gif
Ya gotta admit, some of them folks got some dang nice boats. And rigs to pull em with.

Back when our kids were racing we jumped the Northern border a few times. Always left a few dollars there too. You should thank me.
tongue_smilie.gif

Originally Posted By: possumal I just want him to be content in his pursuit of knowledge. (LOL+) Poor fellow stuck out there in Colorado with no beautiful scenery to enjoy, etc. Its enough to make an ancient marsupial weep.

Hey ya ancient marsupial,

You seem to be all knowledged up in all things Foxpro, why don't you help me with my pursuit of knowledge and answear the question? Maybe it is a secret? Either way, I reckon I ain't gonna kill over if'n nobody wants to say.

Poor fellow indeed. Colorado does have beautiful scenery. You ever get out this way in the fall/winter Al, let me know and maybe we can try to call a coyote. You do the calling, I'll do the shooting.
smile.gif

I ain't up on my marsupials. What do you critters eat?

Back