What Breed Dog are you hunting with (Pics too)

Originally Posted By: Devin69Originally Posted By: yfzduner450I just got my first decoy dog and it's a catahoula x kemmer cur from Duane. I've seen his big dogs work and they do a fantastic job.
IMG_1792.jpg
I have a littermate to yours but mine is 1/2 Catahoula 1/4 Walker 1/4 kemmer and that 1/4 kemmer has some Plott in it, if the truth be known. So I would say more like 1/2 Catahoula and 1/2 hound. lol

Bet your's don't make the cut just for that reason Devin... Seems like those that look for the truth in the dogs breeding, also look for the truth in the dog.

Ya it seem like the guys that lie about their dogs are usualy just puppy mills.lol
Anyway Mason, I haven't had a dog yet that has made the cut, I am still looking, so it won't be a disapointment.

Originally Posted By: Devin69Originally Posted By: yfzduner450I just got my first decoy dog and it's a catahoula x kemmer cur from Duane. I've seen his big dogs work and they do a fantastic job.
IMG_1792.jpg
I have a littermate to yours but mine is 1/2 Catahoula 1/4 Walker 1/4 kemmer and that 1/4 kemmer has some Plott in it, if the truth be known. So I would say more like 1/2 Catahoula and 1/2 hound. lol

You are right on devin about the breeding, I didn't really ask too many questions about everything that's in her. There's nothing to hide over here, any questions i ask, get answered. So I guess i've got a 1/2 catahoula and 1/2 hound. lol

It is always good to know the breeding on a dog. If she turns out to be a top dog, this info may be very valuable in reproducing or breeding the same type of dog.

I think we have been over this before.
The stud is Catahoulla,(I know that) the female I was told is Kemmer x Walker. Devin knows more about the stud the female was out of than I do. He owned the stud. I beleive Doc owned the female that my female is out of. I'm not trying to hide anything, just doing my best with the info available.

Okay I've been "shamed" into coming clean.
The pups are really, 1/2 Trash runner x 1/2 Garbage eater.
If that suits ya, I have one more for sale.
tt2.gif

Originally Posted By: CAT DADDY COLDAaron - did you get those pups from Andy?

Regards
Kelly

Yeah,Kelly. That's Poncho and Willie that I picked up from Andy in March.

IMG_1792.jpg

look out, he's going to tear things up, duane's dogs are top notch and really like to get it done

Originally Posted By: KrackerI am starting to train out Pup She is a 5 month old Red Heeler. She has the brains and the Focus and will make a great Decoy dog. She was flushing rabbit the other day at the park. So she has a prey drive RP

I have a special place in my heart for australian heelers. My pops got one as a wedding present so I grew up with that dog, she died when I was about 14. She was the smartest dog I have ever been around and as loyal as could be.

Back