Gone bear calling.

bearmanric

Opens in the morning. Going to hand call bears below this mountain. Lots of meadows and open area. Getting up at 4am to leave camp. Wish me luck. Rick

b3cb48c5.jpg

Wow that sure is a pretty view wish we had some mountains like that around here. Good luck with your hunt.

P.s. if you ever need a calling partner out there just give me a little notice.
thumbup.gif

Man, what a sight! I'd like to see such a view one of these days. I'll leave the bear calling to you! Be safe and have a good time, can't wait to see the pictures!
cool.gif

Finely just seen a huge black bear sitting in the road coming out of the Taneum. Tried a little elk talk then left him alone. Have a flat at Les Schwabs getting it fixed.then back try and call him in.having a great time getting into my hand calling. Rick

I'm using raspy distress. And elk talk bear cub and deer distress. On my closed reed and RR1 opened...

I totally understand the urge to call in a bear, but if I saw one sitting in the middle of the road....he'd be a dead bear, as soon as he stepped into legal distance from it!

Keep after them and get a good one Rick!

Have fun...Tony

i'm home since last night.when i went back to call the area it was 84 degree's. way to hot. back over here on the wetside. got everything unloaded and helped the wife with stuff. the 14th is my Daugher's wedding. inlaw's start arriving this week end. i'll do some Local calling. i tried but. i would lose the bear if i got one in that heat. i had a awsome time. really got into my Hand calling. going to call Local maybe the Coast for a two dayer. cooler more bears. Rick

Best of Luck Rick, be carefull and take plenty of photos. If you have to pick a Guide or Hunting Partner, always pick a Fat Slow one.
tongue_smilie.gif
thumbup.gif
That way if the Bear gets after you, all you have to do is out run the slower person in the party.
thumbup.gif
ohmy.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
thumbup.gif

AGAIN BEST OF LUCK ON THE HUNT.

Back