Pups One Left

Dasher

We have one male Mountain cur pup left. He is 9 weeks old. Would like to get him to a good hunting home if possible. You can also see earlier pictures below in my other posts. He is $200. thanks

CopperIdaandpups004-1.jpg

Pokey003.jpg

Second one from left, still available
CopperIdaandpups024-2.jpg

Last edited:
I knew that those pups wouldn't last long. I wish I could get one of them. Dasher, you need to move closer to me. There are ALOT of coyotes around these parts, lions and bears TOO
smile.gif

I wouldn't mind sharing some stands with you at all Dasher. All I could do is show you around, and hope we see some coyotes.

No takers on the last two pups yet? I am suprised to say the least. You might have to post some more pics of those cute little guys.

Thanks Richie, would like to go with you and see some of your country.

Yes we still have two males left. We took them with us camping last week and they had a ball running around through the trees and playing with the kids. They would be long gone if people could afford to buy the pups AND get them shipped. We are shipping one to New York here shortly to a coyote hunter out there. Just turned 8 weeks so we hope someone picks them up soon. Maybe I'll get some more pics on here somtime.
grin.gif

Thanks again and take care.

Those are some nice looking pups... Can't believe Doc hasn't scooped one up, (Those are his favorite color).

These pups have a real good chance of making dogs. Their mama is a real dog, get it done, with style type of cur. Most people haven't seen a dog like her in the Kemmer breed.

For the guy's looking for a Decoy dog, with a little nose for some cats, and grit for bear... Call Evan.

Ida's the momma to Duane's Peanut. These are half brothers to Peanut, from a cur male.

Take care.

Last edited:
Someone needs to buy these pups or my wife is going to make me drive back out there and get them ( I wouldn't be complaining)!!!

Thank you guys. Appreciate it. Just got back into town, pups are still here.
grin.gif
Shipped one to New York Thursday. He made it out there just fine. Not too hard of a process just takes a money.
ohmy.gif
Would again like to get them out to guys who will use them. Thanks

Lemme tell ya guys, this pup from Dasher is a little pistol!

He's housebroken on the leash already & walks like he's obedience trained, I 'chit you not. Man, what a joy to have a pup so ready & willing to succeed!
And today, at 9 weeks old, he bayed his 1st coyote and cornered it long enough for me to get the camera out and roll some tape
wink.gif

WATCH THIS!
You can't make this stuff up! Now I gotta get rid of that mount, or Pokey will tear it up!
If that ain't instinct, then I don't know what is...

Thank you for a great little buddy, Evan!

That is awesome, sure glad you like him. He doesn't look to frazzeled from his long flight. Love to see that kind of stuff. You guys will do great together.

Nice, he was sure getting after that coyote. Just wait till you come home and he has coyote fur all over the living room, lol...hopefully it won't happen but he is a puppy.

Somebody needs to buy this pup. It's getting harder and harder not to go get him. I'm just not sure if I have the time right now to train him right. This dog can probably hunt better than I can.

Do it HPW. Just go get him. Just do it.
laugh.gif
Just think of all the fun times you guys could have.
w00t.gif
He's just waiting for you.
smile.gif
Look at those darling eyes calling your name.
tt1.gif

CopperIdaandpups004-1.jpg

Well I now have a new hunting buddy! Thanks Evan. I enjoyed meeting you and seeing some of that beautiful country along the way. This pup should make a good one.

Thanks Ben, You must have made it back home OK. Hope you enjoy him he should make a good partner. Keep us posted on his progress. Great to meet you guys also.
smile.gif

Back