Plum Crazy lower - my quick review

Boys,, Looks like the firearm industry may have gone green.. Imagine using up all those tires lying around.
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: SmackerquackerWhat is the latest on these? Still functioning properly?

I did change the trigger out for an RRA 2 stage in the one I have been shooting. Other than that, I have absolutely nothing bad to say about the lower at all. It has functioned flawless. I'm actually prefering it over an aluminum lower now. I'll bet it don't feel near as cold this winter either. lol

I've got a 20" DelTon lightweight upper on this particular lower that I swapped the trigger in. I must say, so far I'm super, super impressed with this DelTon upper. It's way more accurate than I ever dreamed it would be.

It did seem like it was a beotch to get clean after the first outting though (over a 100 rounds). Ya can't see it by just eye balling down the barrel, but I spose a bore scope would show the finish (rifling) is fairly rough? Repeated shooting/cleaning sessions may help that (a little). Or not. lol. I can live with the hard cleaning as long as it stays as accurate as it is.

Working on getting me one of these for a build... Brasshound I sent you a PM

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I got mine in and had to wait for the stock to show up. Needed to be sent separate because of Massachusetts screwed up laws, but that is a different fight. I took it out this weekend with the cheap upper from JSE, and was very happy with the way it preformed. The trigger seemed heavy compared to my R15 but smooth.

I must also add that dealing with the folks in AZ was a pleasure. They had no problem helping me out with the crazy regs we have here.

I am by no means an AR guru like some of you are, just a very satisfied customer.

Thanks
Steve

wonder if brasshound . will ever have another group buy >?

ha..... peabody.

[aka] tim

loved my plum crazy lower, i need more ! ha.

i know . i know.... day late n' dollar short, but still a good deal,
i'ed sure like to see a plum crazy lower with a winter trigger guard.

if i had the moneys, i'ed order 5 from brasshound today !

hahahahaha !!!!

ok !!! i'll see what i can do... thanks ross.

[showoff !]
smile.gif

oh man !!! all the rifles i could build with all those lowers !!

ya, im dreamin...lol.

peabody

well i finally got both of my lowers
and im in love with them. sry brasshound
that i didnt get them from you
also picked up a delton M4 upper
tryn to decide the next upper

Last edited:
I know I am chiming in late on this but Im a newbie here. I have had my Plum Crazy lower for almost a year and it is great had no problems what so ever it fits tight to my cmmg upper and I have about 700 rounds and no problems.

Back