Disney/peta petition

I JUST got back from taking the kids to see "Brother Bear". I wanted to go postal on the place before the movie was half over. I cannot believe the messeges they send kids with this crap. And that's exactly what it is, crap.
angry-smiley-005.gif

I'm proudly #4172

I added my signature to the petition (4,178).

Hollywood is home to a bunch of elitist liberals who use their wealth to spread their left wing views via the film industry.

Have you noticed that reality appears to be evading the mental grasp of an increasing number of people... It is obvious to me that too many people are growing up with fanciful delusions about life and death in the real world.

Hey fellow hunters, it is not the petition that gets results its the fact that so many of us sign the petition that can get results. if we use a one in ten ratio then the disney people have to realize that at least 40,000 people are uptight about this crap. 40,000 people not going to Disney films,renting vidios or going to their parks may get their attention. We can hope!!!

Wether you realize it or not, Disney is one step below Communism!!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif 4196

Back