Dtech AR Delivery

It's here!
b6f4afb1.jpg

Hey Mike,
If you're reading this...any updates on delivery times ???

I keep hearing great things about your rifles, which just makes me more anxious to get mine.

John (in Colorado)

I have a couple due probably December-January, after that I'm going to order a 35 WSSM and a Wildcat based on the 30 REM AR (25 REM AR). Already spoke to Redding about the custom dies and PTG for the Reamer.

I ordered mine (a .223 upper) in March of 2009. It's been 16 months now.

I don't want to be a pest by calling and interrupting Mike all the time, but I AM getting anxious.

Quote:I don't want to be a pest by calling and interrupting Mike all the time After 16 months, I'd drop him an e-mail..He's usually pretty good about getting back to you..but that way it's at his convenience, rather than an interruption...

Originally Posted By: OldTurtle
After 16 months, I'd drop him an e-mail..He's usually pretty good about getting back to you..but that way it's at his convenience, rather than an interruption...

I'll do that. I'll email him.

I guess I'm a little impatient. After a 16 month wait on an upper, I would'nt really care if I interupted or not. Sorry, thats a long time.

I ordered 20 Tactical and 243 WSSM the end of November O9, got the call this week that he is fluting my barrels. I had to give him a call and he said maybe 2 weeks out. thumbup:

In time for Hunting season!!!

Man- Thats a looooooooooooong time to wait on an AR. It amazes me to read about the wait time and then see them for sale in the classifieds?????????

Originally Posted By: pyscodogMan- Thats a looooooooooooong time to wait on an AR. It amazes me to read about the wait time and then see them for sale in the classifieds?????????

Yeah, it's been a long wait, but I did buy another one while waiting for this one...a LaRue Stealth. You know, a guy just can't have too many ARs around the house.

Back