Tactical Night Vision

Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#1634668 - 07/14/10 01:45 PM Re: ***June Hunter of the Month - Stories & Vote*** [Re: WSMBUCK]
Todd Woodall Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Sunset, America
Thanks Guys!

I showed Kolby the results of the voting and he is very excited to be hunter of the month! In his mind he had already won, ever tried to explain to a 3 year old what NOMINATED means? I wasnt going to tell him any different no matter how the vote went, we win everyday we spend time together outside.

Thanks to everybody who donated the awesome prizes for him, and everyone who voted. There were some really good stories!

Thanks again,

Todd

#1634684 - 07/14/10 02:42 PM Re: ***June Hunter of the Month - Stories & Vote*** [Re: Todd Woodall]
Cal Ferguson Offline
PM Sponsor

Loc: Texas Panhandle
Congrats Kolby! I'll have to get you to teach me all your trapping secrets next time I'm at the house. Rumor has it that if you take a marshmallow and shoot a lightning bolt through it it's just like shooting a coyote with a crossbow. You'll have to ask dad if there's any truth to that. w00t
Cal

"Although a Rifleman at heart, I'd just assume shoot 'em all in the face with a shotgun"

#1634850 - 07/14/10 07:57 PM Re: ***June Hunter of the Month - Stories & Vote*** [Re: Cal Ferguson]
TNCOYOTEHUNTER Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Middle Tennessee
Congrats to Kolby!!!! That really was an awesome story, no doubt! Thanks for sharing.

#1635455 - 07/15/10 07:06 PM Re: ***June Hunter of the Month - Stories & Vote*** [Re: TNCOYOTEHUNTER]
mtcurman Offline
Retired Moderator

Loc: Montana
Congrats Kolby!

#1635770 - 07/16/10 07:59 AM Re: ***June Hunter of the Month - Stories & Vote*** [Re: mtcurman]
carvercalls Offline

Loc: Utah
CONGRATS Kolby thumbup

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  220_Swift, Infidel 762, Redfrog 

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.