FREE Public Land Maps on your computer! GREAT FOR SCOUTING!

HuntingGPSmaps

Remember - any of our maps can be downloaded for FREE viewing on your computer - Great for planning a public land hunt. Plus Free 14 day trial on your Garmin GPS.

These are statewide government land ownership maps that work in Garmin's MapSource or BaseCamp software. The software allows you to view the GPS map on your computer and mark waypoints and draw lines. You then have the option to view these waypoints and tracks in Google Earth. A great tool for Scouting Public Land if you are willing to take the time to learn the BaseCamp software. We have tutorials that can help and when you call with questions a real person answers the phone.

PM or email me with your email address, full name, desired Western state, and a preferred password and we can set you up in the system on your website for downloading the map.

Last edited:
Utahdogs, I sent the email days ago to your email address on your profile. It may have gone to your junkmail. Please email me and I can reply to your email with the information

jbmaster,

Can you PM me with your name, email address, and password you would like to use and I can set you up in the system to login and download the Colorado map. We don't have a map for Nebraska, sorry.

Utah is being updated, but I will send you Colorado.

Use this unlock code to unlock the map for use on your computer:
R9LPG-C2PT8-FRMHN-YUHDZ-F397H

Set your Map Detail setting on your computer to 'Highest'

Washington, Idaho, Utah please (in that order if there's a limit).

And do any of your products support the Lowrance units?

Thanks!

I need your full name, email address, and a preferred password to set you up with login information to download the maps.

No, nothing works for Lowrance units, sorry.

-Eric

Mike,

Please PM me with your name and email address - and a preferred password (up to 10 characters) so we can set you up in our automated email update system

Back