The flooding in my neck of the woods..

Juanjo

Flood003.jpg

Flood002.jpg

Flood004.jpg

For Reference the bottom of the bridge is 37' high. Look at the light post...

Here's our NEWS

http://www.pro8news.com/news/local/Pro-8-Exclusive-Aerial-views-of-Laredos-flooding-97982454.html

-Juan

Last edited:
I was supposed to be leaving tommarrow to go to Falcon, Im glad we put it off for a few weeks. It looks like the lake will be full.

drscott

They are going to be opening the falcon dam, and letting go approximately 15000sqft per second.. that's a lot of water and the other dam by eagle pass is letting go about 35000sqft per second of water.. this is getting really nasty, it has been said that this flood will break historical records.

-Juan

This is in Laredo, Tx and surrounding areas, at 518am its raining and doesn't look like they were kidding, while not raining hard its been steady. I took some photos last night and what I saw I could not believe. I'll post when I get to my office.

-Juan

This flood is getting crazy, we are still seeing some rain at this point, it hasn't been said but as you can see from the picture above there are a lot of people who have lost everything. This is where I was trucks and that Is one huge yard that they have and to see it completely under water is beyond me. I don't think I have before pictures but I can tell you this. that yard easily had 300yards in length, it was not small by any measure. I got there late.. I wish I would've made it out earlier for clearer pictures.

-Juan

Luckily we haven't seen any more rain and the flooding has gone down, There were a lot of people affected by the flood, some lost a few items, some lost everything they had. I should have more pictures here in the near future of the aftermath..

-Juan

Back