PETA's Latest Ad : De-sensitising Maybe ?

d2admin

Administrator
capt.1037079785.britain_lon101.jpg

Surprised she had the gumption to actually hold it without having "The Vapors"

details:
Photo of an advertisement, released Tuesday Nov.12 2002, for anti-fur group PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals), which features pop star Sophie Ellis-Bextor holding the body of a dead fox. The ad, due to appear in magazines around the world, was photographed by Mary McCartney Donald, daughter of the late Linda McCartney and former Beatle Sir Paul McCartney. (AP Photo/ PA, Mary McCartney Donald)

Ya know, Paul McCartney owns a big patch of dirt in the Tucson vicinity. Maybe we can get him to have some of us over to shoot a few critters and we can all take pictures of the young Ms. McCartney holding up the skinned out carcasses.

As many recent articles have pointed out, animal "factory farming" is far worse than hunting or trapping for sheer cruelty to animals, but I have never seen an animal rights group protesting factory farms. Ain't no wonderful outdoors romance involved in raising veal calves. On my farm growing up even 30-40 years ago, we simply wouldn't do it. NOw it's hogs, everything.

Great article in the London Spectator last week ridiculing animal rights activists, saying that only someone that had had virtually no contact with real nature and real animals would take their positions. It also said that if animals have human rights and duties, should we execute a coyote because it killed a rabbit?

Hell yes. Sign me up for the yote hunt. See? If you argue it out far enough Peta has to agree with us.

The dump PETA skinner didnt take that fox apart the way it shoulda been.

The way I learned it, if a guy is careful, you take the hide off the face as well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Also, you can take the skulls out and boil them out--there is a market for these Im told.

But in any case, I think Our Friend Encore should jump on this pic and do a little editing....He has a real talent for that.

Paging Mr. Encore........Paging Mr. Encore.......

RE: Factory Farms and not protesting:

Sure they do... they sneak on to the property and let all the animals "free". There was one case where a good deal of the "free" animals got run over by cars shortly there after, or something like that.

The same thing happens at Research Labs, and a couple of Universities....

I believe that there have been links to the Animal Liberation Front as one such organization using animal rights as an excuse for Terrorism.

PETA busts up Victoria Secret Fashion Show.

They musta thought it was a dog show, by the "Mutts" they sent up on stage with the signs...

capt.1037332577.victorias_secret_fashion_nysc101.jpg

Dont you guys know a cry for help when you see it?

Those women are not so much concerned about FUR, what they are really saying is they want a trip to the plastic surgeon, the stylist, Vicky's secret. Then they might have the needed accessories to relieve some of their pent-up frustrations in life.

HEHEHEHE

Robb, Thats very true. A few years back, these idiots(ALF) broke into a mink farm here and thought that they were doing the mink a favor just by releasing them. Their result was that since these mink were farm raised, they didn't know how to fend for themselves and died from starvation and exposure, very counter productive on their part. Kinda like the story that came out of PA, were they dressed the deer that they caught with blaze orange hunter safety vests(so they won't get shot) PA had a record deer harvest that year! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

RanUtah, I doubt they cared so much if the mink lived or died as long as people didn't profit from it. They seem to like to send a message and to heck with the end result.

Worst thing with peta is that many of the members don't really care about saving critters from becoming clothing/luggage/etc. All they care about is the attention they get when holding a sign and hoping they'll get their mug on tv.

And it isn't a coincidence that most of the peta members are some of the least physically attractive women with self-esteem issues. Basically they're a bunch of no-life loosers that want to run around thinking they are important. Then they run around and demand respect when they have done nothing to earn it.

Glenn

Back