Hawke Optics Endurance 30

perch161

I finally got the money to buy this scope a few weeks ago. I mounted it on my new Savage 25 lvt. I really like the scope so far it seems like it is built like a tank. It is very clear and just as bright even in the low light as the lupy vx3 that my buddy has. I did a comparison tes with everything in it price range and it was better so I stepped up to twice its price range and found it very comparable. I looked through weaver zeiss conquest leupold vx3 and niko monarch. To my eye it was almost the same as all of those scopes except the monarch seemed to be a hair brighter. The guys behind the counter at bass pro shops and gander mountain seemed to think that it was a great buy.

I have been looking at these scopes, too. Where are they made? They look like a nice scope for the money. Where did you buy it?

kevlars

From my understanding, they are assembled in China. They seem to keep a close eye on the Q.C.

I zeroed it last weekend at a freinds farm. I dialed it in after breaking in the barrel of my new Savage 25 LVT. I clover leafed group after group with 68gr Ultramax JHP. The dot is nice and I have figured out different distances with the top of the dot, bottom of the dot and top of bottom post. I was able to put three shots into an inch, on the coyote silohette, from 200 yards. I was sitting on the ground and shooting off of sticks. So far I am highly impressed with this setup.

I ordered it online from CSN stores. They have free shipping and if you don't like it you can return it. Just pay for shipping both ways.

I've had an Endurance Mil dot on my Tika T3 Lite, for about a year. As I understand it, they are well know for airgun and crossbow scopes. They are new to center-fire rifles, and don't have much of a name yet. I've only put around 100 rounds through it, but so far it's holding up well on my light weight .270 Win.

Last edited:
I have several of the Hawke Nite-Eye scopes with ballistic compensating reticles. My son has the 8-32X50 Sidewinder 30 and loves it. I did a little research on Hawke Optics. They have over 50% market share in Europe, so they are most likely bigger than Leupold is here in the states. We both really like their scopes and couldn't be happier with them and the prices were right and a lifetime warranty. I also bought a Simmons Pro Hunter side focus scope which was supposed to be decent, but when I looked through it and compared it to all my Hawke scopes, it was pathetic. I resold it only a couple of months after buying it.

I have a Hawke SR-12 on a .243, and after shooting through a chrony at 10 and 100yds and putting the info into their program the ballistic reticle has worked perfect.

Back